PDA

View Full Version : Back from NY

Commodore Crap
07-19-2006, 07:35 PM
had a fun weekend in Buffalo, NY. nothing like going home. I took the girlfriend to the drive-in for the first time. she liked it alot. i took the MM and had a pirate car window flag at full sail as we watched "Pirates of the Carribbean 2" from the trunk. i dont have the trunk organizer so it works quite excellant. and i got some cool pics of the MM at the drive-in at sunset. just gotta get 'em developed. and i only saw 1 MM the whole 5 days. and that was on thursday, 13jul at 6p, on md 32W. thats it. i love my rare car.

ctrlraven
07-19-2006, 08:27 PM
If the MM silver and around the Columbia/Laurel area it would of been me.

Bluerauder
07-20-2006, 06:19 AM
I took the girlfriend to the drive-in for the first time. she liked it alot.
So, uuuuh tell us .... how was the movie ?? :rofl:

Breadfan
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
So, uuuuh tell us .... how was the movie ?? :rofl:

Best response: "There was a movie?"

:banana:

Breadfan
07-20-2006, 07:38 AM
i love my rare car.

That may be one of my favorite things about these cars.

Dragcity
07-20-2006, 09:50 AM
You guys come to Buffalo, NY and don't tell me in advance ????!!!!

Buffalo is a relatively small place, we only have two drive-ins.....And I live 2 miles away from one of them......

Next time you are in town, let me know ahead of time. I have a DTR and SELDOM see a black Marauder around.

I was going to go tho the drive-in last weekend with the '65 T-Bird.... Never made it.

Shame on you for not contacting me......

(Unless you plain old don't like me)....

fastblackmerc
07-20-2006, 09:57 AM
AHHHHH.... the submarine races......

Commodore Crap
07-20-2006, 10:04 AM
sorry i didnt tell you. my room mate took my internet 3 days before i left. my girlfriend loves older t-birds. she wants a 55. but anywho, we'll be back up there towards the end of august. so i'll definantly have to stop by. that will be mandatory. and go bills.

Dragcity
07-20-2006, 10:15 AM
By all means, give me a heads-up next time.

If you went to the Buffalo Drive-In on Harlem, you were just around the corner from me.

ctrcbob
07-20-2006, 10:27 AM
OK, Now for an "important" question. Did you stop off at the Anchor Bar and load up on those great Buffalo Wings? If not, shame on you. :rolleyes:

(I always get the mild, to to each his own)

BTW, do they still have that Drive-In Theater down in Perry NY, next door to the Char-Broil place?

Commodore Crap
07-20-2006, 10:38 AM
we were at the transit. didnt have time for the anchor bar. spent a day in the ER.

Dragcity
07-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Unfortunately, Anchor Bar wings are not that great.. There are a ton of exceptionally good wing joints around me. The hottest are at Duff's, but they are small ones.

Transit Drive-In is about 20 miles away... Lockport area..

E.R. That's too bad. Hope it was nothing serious. (Too many hot wings.) Or did you slam something in the trunk. OWWWWWWW!

Bluerauder
07-20-2006, 01:43 PM
my girlfriend .... she wants a 55.
Wow !!! What a coincidence .... I'm 55. :rofl: At least for the next 2 months. :D

:jk:

ctrcbob
07-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't mean to hijack the thread;

My nephew lives in Buffalo and he took me to the Anchor Bar for wings. They were great. Next time I go up, will try to stop off in Lockport on Transit Road for the Transit Bar for wings.

No answer on Perry yet!

Another neat place I remember (not an eating place) was in Machias. The Machias Hardware Store was a place where you could find anything.

Buffalo is a great place in the Spring, Summer and Autumn. Winter is not so bad as long as the wind is not coming off of the lake (Erie).

To keep this thread about Marauders, I have, and do take my Marauder up to Western NY, but when I must go in the winter, I take the Continental, as the Marauder "don't go in the snow". :rolleyes:

Dragcity
07-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Give a holler when you come up this way.

My Marauder doesn't like the snow either, but I have no choice.

Snow tires!

Commodore Crap
07-20-2006, 06:35 PM
machias hardware store is nifty. ive been there. and duffs is the best.

MyTMerc
07-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Wow !!! What a coincidence .... I'm 55. :rofl: At least for the next 2 months. :D

:jk:

Don't get your hopes up. She probably was looking for something with a little less mileage :rofl: