PDA

View Full Version : Back home and loving it!!!

kartherma
07-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Yep, I am back!
Jon, I gotta see those widened rears you have (and maybe pick up my spare?)
I have blackie in San Diego...silver doesnt like the heat and she is resting for her surgery...I just have to get the tune upgraded before I get started on that install.
I am looking to pick up the 69 Convertible Mustang tomorrow and leave it at a friends house. I am still undecided as to which way I will be taking it. One side says to just get it running and have fun, another says it's time for a firebreathing giant but I just dont know.

Dan, next time you are out this way, beers are on me. We are all waiting for your next trip through!

For the rest of those who read in the West Coast Marauders pages: I remember a posting about a weekly gathering near Aero drive somewhere? Is that on fridays? I would like that info such that maybe I can get out and meet with some of the folks!
I look forward to Cruizin' Grand when it gets fired back up.

be good guys!
Curt

JACook
07-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey, Curt, good to hear you're back. Still got both MMs eh? :)
I missed Jon at Knotts last April, I was outta town on business.
Got a PM from Dan not too long ago, and I guess Keith is still somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

Lemme know if you're wanting to go cruising Grand...

69mach1
07-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Hey Curt
Glad to hear your back stateside:D
I was in New Jersey last week on business, but I'm back in town myself. I might be up for cruising Grand tomorrow (july 28th) have to check with the boss and be sure the docket is clear.
Talk soon

Jon

Ps. Keep the mustang mellow,I'll talk about it later :burnout:

Pss. Hi Jeff!