PDA

View Full Version : Ladyhawke & Haggis coming to OH

Ladyhawke
07-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Gordon and I will be in Norwalk, Ohio next weekend, August 4 - 6th.

We will be participating in the Firehawk Rally that's combined with the Ames Performance TriPower Pontiac Nationals Show and Racing. We will arrive in town Friday afternoon. That evening we will get the Hawk cleaned up from the trip.

On Saturday and Sunday we will be at the Norwalk Raceway Park. We look forward to seeing anyone that can stop by. Last year, we got 5th place in the 2002 class and the Best Display trophy.

MM2004
07-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Gordon and I will be in Norwalk, Ohio next weekend, August 4 - 6th.

We will be participating in the Firehawk Rally that's combined with the Ames Performance TriPower Pontiac Nationals Show and Racing. We will arrive in town Friday afternoon. That evening we will get the Hawk cleaned up from the trip.

On Saturday and Sunday we will be at the Norwalk Raceway Park. We look forward to seeing anyone that can stop by. Last year, we got 5th place in the 2002 class and the Best Display trophy.

I will not be able to attend, but best wishes on the show!

Give 'em hell Chris and Gordon. :D

Mike.

DEFYANT
07-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Good luck you guys. And a safe trip too!

KillJoy
07-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Man-o-man....

Not sure if I am going to be able to make it up there. You guys could swing down to Columbus and we can get the Local Guys together.

KillJoy

merc
07-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Looks like fun guys. I am doing the no rain dance now. :beer:

pantheroc
07-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Good luck, have fun and be safe!

Bluerauder
07-31-2006, 10:31 AM
The FireHawk does clean up nicely, doesn't it. Good Luck in bringing home another trophy for the collection !! :2thumbs: Safe travels.

Need me to "exercise" your fleet while you're gone. :rofl: :jk: I'll send George .... he'll exercise 'em reallllllllll good. :burnout: