PDA

View Full Version : The "Middletown Connection"...COMPLETE!!!

SMOKE
08-05-2006, 10:40 AM
KJ31067....so nice to have run into you and the family (w/ doggie). AMAZING TIMING to have run into you on your way through CT this afternoon.

The "Middletown Connection" is COMPLETE (CT to RI) ! :beer:

I literally just ran into you and the 'fam and I'm still blown away by the connection we have here at MM.net. I've gotta keep my ears open more often! You just NEVER KNOW when your going to run into a fellow MM'r.

For those taking a peek at this post...I was on an unscheduled compond run (rubbing & polishing in the can ala old school Turtle Wax) to the local auto parts haunts on RT 66 in Middletown (CT) and when I came out of Auto Zone a giant guy with a giant dog and a blonde-haired little pixie of a daughter walks across the parking lot from the McD's next door and introduces himself, the little gal, Mrs. KJ31067 and the doggie!!!!

I get a compliment on the car every now and then....but for me it's an amazing thing to run into a fellow MM'r in ownership and membership up here on the Web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

KJ31067...I'm pretty sure by the time you read this your weekend trip will be over so I just want to say I hope all was happy trails and the occasion you were attending was momentous.

Here's looking forward to running into you and the gang down at Paul's!!!!!!!!

JWM