PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans For NC Meet

Beamer
08-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Anything going on in NC? Like around Charlotte area?

Marauderman
08-21-2006, 07:51 PM
We normally meet the second Saturday of the Month---but lately--we have had alot of shall we say --departures----------meaning....one member moving away and another trading his MM in for a 300C..cough..cough.....and another member being involved heavly with a new job/future(leaving that AH L/M dealership we will not mentioned).....and the others being about 150 miles apart---that we have involved into a one man show here lately-------me..........but------our meets have been held at the Speedway near Lowes Track---------I think its time we change it -maybe down near Carrowinds-------there is a new Cracker Barrel just opened---right in front of the Carrowinds entrance--------sounds like a good place to start the second round of the Carolina Marauders meeting place and go from there-----so shall
we say --meet day will be Sept 9th.....say noon--for lunch---------sounds good for me------

See ya'll there------------oh --BTW--don't forget to park backwards nex to my MM so we can be "special"............Tom

wrnealis
08-22-2006, 08:49 AM
I've been wanting to get together with you guys for awhile, but Clt isn't exactly around the corner for me. My Marauder is forced to make due with hanging out with my brother's CV.

Marauderman
08-22-2006, 09:04 AM
I've been wanting to get together with you guys for awhile, but Clt isn't exactly around the corner for me. My Marauder is forced to make due with hanging out with my brother's CV.
There is a member in your town --named --"fastblackmerc" on this board---also another nearby from G-boro named "Butch" for starters---check with them ---I may stop by there some time my self----but if ever down this way==give a hollor!!!!!!!!!....Tom

Beamer
08-22-2006, 10:05 AM
I would be up for a meet, just I'll be MarauderLess of course.

fastblackmerc
08-22-2006, 11:08 AM
wrnealis, PM me and we can get together. I try to make most of the car shows/ cruise-in's in the area. There is a big all-Ford / Ford -powered show, sponsored by the Heart of Carolins Mustang club on 9/30. See:

http://www.hcmcstangs.com/car-show/hcmc-show-flyer-2006.pdf

Cruise-in's:
1st Saturday of the month - Char Grill on Atlantic Ave. in Raleigh (I'll confirm the place & time)
3rd Saturday of the month - Grill 57 - Garner

I'll post more as I hear of them.

I also go down to Fayetteville on either test-n-tune Sundays or Freaky Fridays.

fastblackmerc
08-25-2006, 02:38 PM
More info on the cruise-in's close to us:

April Thru October-2006/ Saturday Night Cruise-in's:
1st Sat- Char-grill, on Atlantic Ave. Raleigh, NC
2nd Sat- Miami Subs, 401 south - Garner, NC
3rd Sat. Grill '57, 401 south - Garner, NC
4th Sat. High Beams, Hwy 64 bus. east, Knightdale, NC
4th Sat. Johnny's Barbecue, 8446 NC 56 west, Louisburg, NC
3rd Friday of each month: Andy's Resturant/Ace hardware parking lot. Creedmoor on E. Lyons Station Rd. 4pm-until dark--
2nd Saturday each month: Andy's Cheesesteak and Cheeseburgers Place, Rolesville, NC 401 North, shopping center on the left 3:00 p.m.- until ?

Marauderman
08-25-2006, 04:40 PM
My man Jim--fastblackmerc---is so .....cool......with all the right info.......dang----I may have to move at this rate-----:lol:

THE_INTERCEPTOR
09-05-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm in Greensboro, and I want to see Marauders. :)