PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Alternative Automotive

DEFYANT
08-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Just wanted to say thanks again for the service last week. The guys at Alt. Auto installed my new fuel pump then Lidio dyno tuned the car.

My results are almost identical to the dyno tune he did last year at MVIII. Best of all, my HP is up and so is my MPG!

My best MPG during the ride up to Michigan was 19.6 miles per gallon. On the trip home, I got just under 22 mpg!! No change in the way I was driving. In fact, I dont think I was using cruise control as much on the way home.

Lidio has an impressive crew working for him. I've been around performance and repair shops since I was a kid. There was always some talking, joking or goofing while working. These guys are quiet and professional when at work. They get the job done despite all of our intrusions.

I am probably going back next year. I'll find something to to have these guys mod for me. It is worth the trip!

Thanks again Lidio and crew.

:beer:

Thought I'd let you all know

Cheeseheadbob
08-23-2006, 08:06 AM
I would like to second Charlie's thoughts here. I had extensive mod work done to my car, and these guys went at it with intensity and determination. I was probably the biggest PITA while they were working, but they took all of my neophite questions in stride. A big thumbs up to his place.
These guys are quiet and professional when at work. They get the job done despite all of our intrusions.

O's Fan Rich
08-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Ditto, guys.... ditto...
Love my new tune.

Smokie
08-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Congratulations, Lidio does excellent work. If your torque is about the same but your horsepower increased there is a good chance the next time you run you will see higher trap speeds.

Maybe you can run at MVIV??? there probably wont be many 11 second cars around.:D

DEFYANT
08-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Congratulations, Lidio does excellent work. If your torque is about the same but your horsepower increased there is a good chance the next time you run you will see higher trap speeds.

Maybe you can run at MVIV??? there probably wont be many 11 second cars around.:D

I plan on it. Though unless it is cold out, I doubt I'll be in the 11 second bracket.

Bob is the one to watch. His car is a freak. ;)

See you then.

Tallboy
08-23-2006, 09:48 AM
More impressive work by Lidio and crew. It was a pleasure to hang out there a while, then head to Caper's. :beer:

Smokie
08-23-2006, 09:53 AM
I plan on it. Though unless it is cold out, I doubt I'll be in the 11 second bracket.

Bob is the one to watch. His car is a freak. ;)

See you then.

Super.:banana2: Cold is really hard to find in Florida, we certainly hope we get cool air.:cool: Really look forward to it.:)

Lowell
08-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Lidio's work is excellant. Rick in Miami did not at first believe that my only mod is Lidio's tune. I enjoyed seeing old faces again and meeting new faces.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Ice in my trunk organizer from now on!

Daily 03
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I too am pleased with Lidio's Dyno tune. My car had a slight Hic up before the tune that I did not mention this to Lidio but it is now gone. Also it was great hanging around the garage and checking out all of the mods that were being done to various cars.

Thanks Lidio and Crew
Dale

Lidio
08-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Hey Guys

As always it was a pleasure taking care of the MM crowd that comes here for the Woodward festivities and the rest that goes with it in town. I'm sorry I missed the dinner on Wednesday. Just fell to far behind on a couple of things that day.

Don't worry though, I'm sure another opportunity for y'all to buy me a dinner will present itself :)

Thanks