PDA

View Full Version : Everything Is Gone I Am So Sad

DANIEL
08-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Yesterday some body get into my office that usualy is close ( exept for those 5 minutes ) and steal my laptop with 90% of my programs and data y have saved over years . even the new web design that i was working on. was only 30 sec. that he need to disapear with part of my shop.:mad2:

I am not crazy about the laptop , i am crazy for the information i have in there ,and that was the computer that comunicate with the machine to send the information so at this time i have no comunication with the machines until i set up another computer , nice birthday present i have .
Backup , yes i have one on a memory stick but was on the bag with the laptop.:mad:
So know i have to start everithig from zero . make , check and modified programs , start all over .:shake::bigcry:
:lol:

Smokie
08-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Daniel, I am truly sorry you lost such valuable data. I would go to every local pawn shop and see if you spot your laptop. Also check e-bay for laptops for sale.

Again very sorry for your loss, Javier.

Hotrauder
08-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Daniel, my friend. I am so sorry. Between lightning and machine failures and now this theft this has been a bad year for you. I wish you luck. If there is anything that I can do to help please let me know. Dennis

Tallboy
08-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Man, that sucks. I hope you get up and running again soon.

jgc61sr2002
08-24-2006, 05:38 PM
That's a bummer:( Sorry for loss.

Joe Walsh
08-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh Man, am I sorry to hear this...

Maybe you should post flyers around your business asking for the return of the memory stick...no questions asked.

The laptop is a goner.:(

MarauderMark
08-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Sorry to hear of yours and our loss.Anything we can help out with don't hesitate to ask.:up:

Rollin'Thunder
08-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Daniel!
I'm so sorry to hear this. :depress:
I hope they find the worthless :censor: and you get your laptop back. I know that one way or the other you will overcome this loss and be back in operation soon. Please keep us posted. Good luck! Bill

jawz101
08-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Very sorry to hear. From what you've said it sounds like it would be someone who would know when your door is unlocked.
I pray you find it

STLR FN
08-24-2006, 11:04 PM
People have no respect for other peoples property. Public stoning/hangings should be legal here......

Sorry to here bout your theft Daniel.

magindat
08-25-2006, 06:04 AM
Daniel,
Once you are back up I'd be honored to help you with a backup system to prevent such another loss.
Good luck, my friend.
Anything I can do...
Rich

Raudermaster
08-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Dan was supposed to get me some coil covers to me by Saturday for a show and due to dishonest people in this world, they stole all his accomplishments and data. He called me yesterday appologizing and I said don't worry about it and I felt so bad for him. I hope he finds his laptop and the person who stole it get's what they deserve. Good luck Dan,
Jarod

Pat
08-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Daniel, we are truly saddened about this theft.Let us know if we can help in any way.Pat and Patricia

MarauderMarc
08-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Couldnt have happend to a nicer guy. That sucks. If there is anything I can do please let me know....

Cobra25
08-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Daniel I'm truly sorry to hear this happened to you.

MM2004
08-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Daniel,

That sucks!

My wife bought a few items from you for my B'day.

Your work is top notch.

Let us know how we can help?

Mike.

DANIEL
08-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I just reconect the machine to the computer today takes a while until i can find the rigth parameters , finaly i have conection to the machine again .
Now i have to start all over . programs , designs and testings, but i will get back on busines soon.
:lol:

younga1
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Daniel,

I too am sorry to hear of your loss. Any inventory of the new stuff left. I am still coming down at the end of the month/beginning of next. I'll give you a call.