PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: All Buckeyes!!!!

KillJoy
08-30-2006, 06:00 AM
There is a forum called www.columbusracing.com (http://www.columbusracing.com), of which I am a member.

Basically a bunch of kids, a few not, that get together to play. The site does not condone street racing, but...it is inevetable.

On with the story..... I guess there is a Cleveland counterpart to our site. There are having a huge meet here in Columbus this coming Friday Night (Sept 1). I am considering going to check out the cars. My understanding is that there will be everything from Civics to 7 Sec Bracket Racers. There are a LOT of Mustang and Comaro / Corvette guys here locally that have some VERY nice cars. I do not intend to play, just look.

I am inviting anyone who would like to join me to come on out. The gathering is to be at the QS&L at Polaris and 71, just North of Columbus. Don't know if there is a set time, just evening. Probably gonna be a late night.

KillJoy

Ken
08-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Gotta pass, I work nights (at least for a little longer)

Ken

pantheroc
08-30-2006, 10:15 AM
Steve, thanks for the heads up. Will not be able to make it though.

mpearce
08-30-2006, 03:09 PM
I do not intend to play, just look.

Riiiiight. :D

Nevermind that blower under your hood.

Just make sure some cop doesn't wig out on you, and make you do squat thrusts while holding a hoola-hoop with your pants down and eyes closed like they do in California.

I'd join you...but I'm currently in Oklahoma...

-Mat