PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts

MERCMAN
09-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Since no one ever posts here(due to the low numbers of Hoosiers that can type) Feel free to post your random thoughts about life in general. Try to stay on topic :bs:

martyo
09-04-2006, 05:58 PM
I love my life. Seriously.

BAD MERC
09-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Americans are breeding weak children that cannot defend themselves, people and attorneys who sue for ANYTHING and Mexico is taking over! What pisses me off? My step-daughter is completely deaf and uses sign language (she has no choice) yet they teach spanish in school to help the lazy immigrants who came here and can't speak the native language. As of today, I WILL NOT buy a product that has a bi-lingual label on it. You hear me Advance Auto Parts? Coca-Cola? NAPA? Reeses? Anyone else????

Random thoughts... you asked!

Smokie
09-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Life is good, great wife, 3 healthy sons, one beautiful granddaughter. I have some really wonderful friends. I give thanks everyday for my blessings.:)

MERCMAN
09-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Why do they have Braille on the buttons at the drive through ATM??

Smokie
09-04-2006, 06:17 PM

Walk ups???

Zack
One liners are one line.

sweetair
Why do they have Braille on the buttons at the drive through ATM??For the blind person in the BACK seat. C'mon, that was easy. LOL:D Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway??

Hotrauder
09-04-2006, 06:20 PM

So that the seeing eye dog driving the car can make a withdrawal?

Just kidding:D

I have often thought I wish I new someone who could help me figure out how to score on the free beer tomorrow sign at my local watering hole.:beer: must be some kind of a time warp thingie.

snowbird
09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Just glad i have two teens i'm really proud about, my ex is my ex since eleven years (!!), my cat is as cool and happy-lazy as a feline can be and i've got a Marauder that keep me occupied to better up my skills at modings.

Oh, and the price of fuel is getting down and my boss just quit to go somewhere else !! :)

The only thing i miss: a girlfriend that have to comments on everything i do !

CRUZTAKER
09-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Walk ups???

Roll ups silly.:P

Donny Carlson
09-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I love Marty's life. Seriously.

teamrope
09-04-2006, 09:35 PM
I wonder if I remembered to turn the oven off....

Bigdogjim
09-04-2006, 11:30 PM

Think about it? They make the keypads only one way. Cheaper that and the repair person only has to stock one type pad on the repair truck.

Rocket stuff:confused:

SergntMac
09-05-2006, 02:57 AM
I have often thought I wish I new someone who could help me figure out how to score on the free beer tomorrow sign at my local watering hole.It's nobody's fault but your own that you are perpetually late...

Bootlegger
09-05-2006, 03:12 AM
I wonder if I shut the garage door ???????

MM2004
09-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Life is NOT a box of chocolates; but jalapenos.

What you do today, could burn your azz tomorrow.

alarmguy
09-05-2006, 05:26 AM
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

MERCMAN
09-05-2006, 05:53 AM
Does anyone else find a meal selection called a "hot brown sandwich" a little on the bizarre side?

Hotrauder
09-05-2006, 06:05 AM
It's nobody's fault but your own that you are perpetually late...

That to Mac, But there I seem to be always EARLY. :rolleyes:

Haggis
09-07-2006, 05:29 AM
Does anyone else find a meal selection called a "hot brown sandwich" a little on the bizarre side?
Sub? Hoagie? Hero?

RoNiN77
09-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Sub. But the way things are going we'll probably have to translate that into spanish if we want one.

DEFYANT
09-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Shut up and get out of my way!

Bigdogjim
09-07-2006, 04:41 PM
In the course of moving I seamed to have misplaced my marauder?

If some finds it please call me....................

MERCMAN
09-07-2006, 05:28 PM
In the course of moving I seamed to have misplaced my marauder?

If some finds it please call me....................

So the move wasn't "SEAMLESS" then?

Bigdogjim
09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
So the move wasn't "SEAMLESS" then?

It is OK! Have your fun with my spelling.

Truth is I parked the damn thing at a friends house and now it is not there?

I told him he could drive it. Hope he has fun and returns it with a full tank.

Haggis
09-08-2006, 03:23 AM
It is OK! Have your fun with my spelling.

Truth is I parked the damn thing at a friends house and now it is not there?

I told him he could drive it. Hope he has fun and returns it with a full tank.
Just as long it is not filled with kerosene.

SergntMac
09-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Random thought for 9/8/06...

"if you're not the lead dog, the view never changes"

Random insult for 9/8/06...

"That boy is so dumb, he could dive into a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb"

RoyLPita
09-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Are you one of those 20% that Eharmony could not help????? I am.

RoNiN77
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Chuck Norris enjoys a good practical joke. His favorite is where he removes your lower intestine and pretends to make a balloon animal out of it. Then he cracks your skull open with a Volvo for not complimenting him on his balloon animal.

MM03MOK
09-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Wherever You Go, There You Are

Petrograde
09-08-2006, 03:48 PM
BLAMESTORMING: Sitting around in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.

SEAGULL MANAGER: A manager, who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps allover everything and then leaves.

ASSMOSIS: The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing the boss' butt rather than working hard.

SALMON DAY: The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream; only to get screwed and die in the end.

CUBE FARM: An office filled with cubicles.

PRAIRIE DOGGING: When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on.

MOUSE POTATO: The on-line, wired generation's answer to the couch potato.

SITCOMS: Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have two children and one of them stops working to stay home with the kids.

STRESS PUPPY: A person who seems to thrive on being stressed out and whiny.

SWIPEOUT: An ATM or credit card that has been rendered useless because the magnetic strip is worn away from extensive use.

IRRITAINMENT: Entertainment and media spectacles that are annoying, but you find yourself unable to stop watching them. The Anna Nichole Show or the Bachelor is a prime example.

PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the heck out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

ADMINISPHERE: The rarefied organizational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the adminisphere are profoundly inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve.

404: Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message "404 Not Found" (meaning that the requested document, like the person's brain, could not be located).

GENERICA: Features of the North American landscape that is exactly the same no matter where one is; such as fast food joints, strip malls, strip clubs, and subdivisions.

OHNOSECOND: That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake.

WOOFYS: Well Off Older Folks.

CROP DUSTING: Surreptitious flatulence while passing thru a cube farm, or any public place; then enjoying the sounds of dismay and disgust (this often leads to PRAIRIE DOGGING and BLAMESTORMING)

*And lest we not forget these maintenance particular standards:

ANAL GLAUCOMA: Used as an excuse for not showing up for work. Translation: "I just couldn't see my ass coming in to work today."

SICK~O'CUM: A specific form of Sick Leave, because you were "Sick of Coming" to work.

SPERM BURPER: Cute nickname for any mechanic that spends his break, lunch or before work naptime complimenting the new boss' screensaver.

CRACK SNACKER: The politically correct unisex term for SPERM BURPER. See above.