PDA

View Full Version : Hey strangers

Proudcop
09-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Just wanted to to say hello to everyone and hope all of you are well. Its been a long time since I was on here. It stick makes me sick that I had to sell my MM. Everytime I see one I cringe! As soon as the truck is payed off Im getting another MM. Seems like a hundred years away. Anyways take care and be safe!!!!!

Bluerauder
09-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Just wanted to to say hello to everyone and hope all of you are well.
Hello Proudcop ... thanks for checking in on us. Sometimes we need that. :D

fastblackmerc
09-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Gald to hear from you...

BUCKWHEAT
09-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Keep the faith, Proudcop. We're all still here, just getting older but still having fun! I think we are heading into a period where you can get a really good MM for little money. Things may work out fine.

jgc61sr2002
09-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Hang in there. Nice to hear from you.:D

Bigdogjim
09-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Once a maruader guy always a marauder guy:)

Beamer
09-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I know what it is like to have to get rid of a MM, miss that exhaust note.

Marauderman
09-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey John my friend-Glad to see you check back in--------but I don't remember you selling your MM---anyway-----there is an '04 SB MM here in Clt for sale for 17980 at Liberty Ponitia/GMC--------

Seems I'm the only one left with an MM around here---Haven't heard from frdwrnch in so long-----he'd be the only other if he still has his....stay in touch......Tom

Beamer
09-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Wow, last time I checked that MM it was almost 19. But no matter where you get the price its always different.

Marauderman
09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Wow, last time I checked that MM it was almost 19. But no matter where you get the price its always different.

Yeah--it keeps going down--soon maybe enough for me----but I haven't checked it out---it would have to have dark interior and sun roof at least....Tom

Beamer
09-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I believe its pretty loaded, says it had heated seats too, but I have that in the LS and barely use it. I thought about going and checking it out but it would be too much temptation.

Bob K
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I drove that silver MM at Liberty and it was nice. They drilled holes to install the XM receiver into the console. I offered them $18K months ago but they said they could not sell it for that. I recently saw it for $17,500. As of today, it is not on AutoTrader anymore so either they sold it or they stopped paying for the ad. They also mentioned that the previous owner had changed the programming of the computer and the computer is included in the sale of the cat.

There was too much traffic to really try it out.
Bob

Marauderman
09-29-2006, 09:50 AM
I drove that silver MM at Liberty and it was nice. They drilled holes to install the XM receiver into the console. I offered them $18K months ago but they said they could not sell it for that. I recently saw it for $17,500. As of today, it is not on AutoTrader anymore so either they sold it or they stopped paying for the ad. They also mentioned that the previous owner had changed the programming of the computer and the computer is included in the sale of the cat.

There was too much traffic to really try it out.
Bob

Say Bob K--where in Charlotte area are you located..????Tell us more................