PDA

View Full Version : n00b with a Sport saying hi!

BlkRauderMatt
09-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey all,

My name's Matt and I have a Matador Red 2003 Crown Vic Sport. Some of you already know my dad, jimlam56. In fact a very few might know me from the Crown Vic boards.... (which some of you might see as a bad thing, but I'm pretty low key over there anyway)

My dad posted a topic a while back about my accident involving my 1997 Thunderbird versus a 2004 Escalade. I want to say thanks for all the kind words that were said there. Definitely big cars for life for me!!!

But anyway, I plan on attending Marauderville IV with my Sport. Which is mostly what prompted me to sign up right now actually... But I know I won't have the only Crown Vic there.... **cough, JMAN, cough cough** So hopefully I'll be welcomed.... :D

Great site yall have too!! I'll definitely be browsing all the vendor forums for new stuff out there that will fit my car... See yall around!

RoyLPita
09-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Welcome aboard, Matt. Enjoy your new ride. See you at MV4.

STLR FN
09-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Welcome Matt.

jgc61sr2002
09-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Matt - Welcome aboard.:D :welcome1:

VNMUS
09-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Welcome aboard. Nice looking ride.

jim geary
09-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Enjoy your new ride Matt.

Dragcity
09-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey Matt, It's all in the Family.

From the snow capital of the country, Welcome....

kj31067
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
welcome.............and that is a nice looking car!!!!

KillJoy
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Welcome to MM.Net!

There are a few others here w/ CV's and GM's....

It's all good :rasta:

KillJoy

JMan
09-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Surprise!
Welcome aboard Matt. I lurked on several ".net"'s before settling on this one. The demeanor here was totally unlike the other boards. I may be the low-rent wanna-be here, but I bring a little to the table. It was great meeting you by the way.
Have you started school yet? I wish you well in your endeavors! How's the old "tanker" running? Hope you enjoy this car as much as the T-Bird!

Best wishes,

J

Bradley G
09-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Matt, that is the same car I almost got, before the Marauder, except it was an '04.
congrats!
I doubt you will experience any negativity about your choice of rides and company!
Hang on!:burnout:

Hey all,

My name's Matt and I have a Matador Red 2003 Crown Vic Sport. Some of you already know my dad, jimlam56. In fact a very few might know me from the Crown Vic boards.... (which some of you might see as a bad thing, but I'm pretty low key over there anyway)

My dad posted a topic a while back about my accident involving my 1997 Thunderbird versus a 2004 Escalade. I want to say thanks for all the kind words that were said there. Definitely big cars for life for me!!!

But anyway, I plan on attending Marauderville IV with my Sport. Which is mostly what prompted me to sign up right now actually... But I know I won't have the only Crown Vic there.... **cough, JMAN, cough cough** So hopefully I'll be welcomed.... :D

Great site yall have too!! I'll definitely be browsing all the vendor forums for new stuff out there that will fit my car... See yall around!

ntrudr
09-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Welcome from another noob. Nice looking CV.:banana2: :flag: :welcome1:

SergntMac
09-10-2006, 08:51 AM
First...Put some MM wheels on that CV, K?

Next...Buy some raffle tickets for the supercharger, your 2V would do nicely with a blower on it.

Last...Welcome. Your Dad is a fine man, I'm sure you will do well here.

Hotrauder
09-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Matt, of course you are welcome here. Nice ride, pretty color:) See you at MVIV. Let me know of you would like a set of lovingly used Megs for your Sport. My trade on the Marauder was an 03 CVLX Sport, Silver Birch. Ride with pride. Dennis:2thumbs:

MarauderTJA
09-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Welcome aboard Matt. Looking forward to seeing you and your cool CV at MV IV.:up:

BlkRauderMatt
09-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys for the friendly welcome!! :)

JMAN, Haven't started school yet. But today I just took the polygraph for the Highway Patrol. Supposedly if/when I get the passing results from that back I'll have a pysch screening and then a physical. The Academy would start March 2nd for me....

That's right folks, if all works out alright I'll be a Florida State Trooper by this time next year!!

SergntMac, I like my Sport wheels I think.. :) Definitely will buy a raffle ticket if I can come up with some spare cash.. And Dad's alright... I guess... :P I mean I do get to play with either of his Marauders when he's not home at least..... :hide:

Lookin forward to seein you guys who are going to MVIV!!!