PDA

View Full Version : Bbk Xpipe

RUSTY
09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
HI all, I am trying to build my own exhaust and i am researching x pipes. I was wondering if anyone has had a WWW.BBKPERFORMANCE.COM (http://www.BBKPERFORMANCE.COM) x PIPE #1670 OR #1669 INSTALLED. I realize that I will need to lengthen the assembly to make it fit the Marauder but is there any other reason this won't fit.
Thanks Rusty

TAF
09-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Rusty,

Your link is not set-up properly...so I'm assuming you wanted to link to some Mustang x-pipe assembly?

Bottom-line....virtually ANY "x-pipe" assembly you buy out there CAN "fit"....just someone's got to do some work to MAKE it fit. Some can be more extensive work than others...but it could all be done. What I mean is...there are only 3 ways to purchase a specific X-pipe for a Marauder via mail...
Dennis (which is a Mustang x-pipe assembly from Magnaflow with 4" aluminized extensions attached to clear the crossmember....Kooks (which direct fits to THEIR Cat assembly)...and I guess Stainless Works...which would hook-up similarly to the Kooks.

Hope this helps...

Marauderjack
09-13-2006, 03:12 AM
I'm surprised at you Todd...........You forgot #4!!:confused:

#4....Have Grand Muffler (Todd & Bryan) make one fer ya!!:bows:

VROOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burnout:

Marauderjack:D

RUSTY
09-13-2006, 07:22 PM
If i was any closer to Todd and Bryans shop i wouldn't be asking this question. You guys do great work.