PDA

View Full Version : How many Marauder S's completed

mensrea
05-22-2003, 05:40 AM
Hello guys, I was talking with a friend last night and the qeustion came up, how many completed Marauders have you guys done... it seems like there are a lot of "options" out there for performance, but no one is really prodcuing the cars yet. Thoughts comments suggestions

kbmg
05-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Mensrea:

The current production status of the Kenny Brown Marauder S Specialty Vehicle is as follows.

Cars built and delivered: 9
Cars in production: 5 in our shop right now
Cars awaiting production: 2

That brings the total number of Kenny Brown Marauder S VIN's up to 16.

As everyone already knows, your car will be featured on AutoWeek TV on June 8, 2003. That will be good for at least 2-6 additional vehicles, so the number should quickly climb to over 20 VIN's. In addition, the whole Kenny Brown Marauder S thing is becoming very cult-like, which means we will be building them for quite some time to come. Most likely, the actual number of KB VIN's may climb higher than anyone would ever guess, only time will tell.

As far as your car goes Mensrea, you have the baddest, and so far, fastest Marauder S in the land. No question it will always be the most famous Marauder S in the land and the certified "Cult Leader" of the Marauder S clan.

In regards to the post you kicked me off of (12.79 in 1/4), when these guys eventually find out our "little secret" and just how fast your car really is, they will all need new undies.

TAF
05-22-2003, 03:01 PM
I don't know about the rest of you...but I'm glad to hear this. If L/M decides to dc the Marauder in '04,'05,whenever...this will definately be the step up. (I know, your not going to hold inventory....but I like the prospect of your post)

kbmg
05-22-2003, 03:10 PM
Thank you!