PDA

View Full Version : smackdown@norwalk

keyboardracer
05-23-2003, 08:54 AM
Lidio and the triolgy car are on the way down to Norwalk. there is a race called smackdown going on. It started out as a day for all the internet race fans to come out and grudge race each other. The triolgy mm now has a widened back rims and some nito drag radials. Norwalk is known for how well it hooks, so hopefully lidio will be able to beat the 12.95 from columbus. If I can get a report before I head out to enjoy a rainy michigan holiday weekend I'll let you know how things go!

cyclone03
05-23-2003, 02:21 PM
Is the Triolgy car going to make the NMRA race in Dallas?

keyboardracer
05-23-2003, 06:18 PM
i hear the track was not hooking so good, A bunch of 13-oh's. I don't think lidio will make the trip to texas, but I don't know about the m/m

CRUZTAKER
05-23-2003, 06:44 PM
Guys: bear with me, are we talking Norwalk, Ohio???

I live here and know of the infamous track...are we talking the about the same place? I would die to see these guys go at it...maybe give it a try myself.

MI2QWK4U
05-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Yes Cruz, I believe it is. Norwalk Raceway Park in Norwalk, Ohio. I believe thats near Cedar Point.

CRUZTAKER
05-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Thanks 2QWK, I thought so. I did not realize they made that trip. I also figured one of them would have responded. I had asked in another thread as well with no results.

Norwalk raceway park in Ohio is only about an hour and a half or less from me.

MI2QWK4U
05-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey Cruz, try to be patient with Lidio, I have never seen a guy so busy on cars. When I stopped by last week to return the widened stock rims with the drag radials on them after giving them a thorough breaking in, Lidio was on the phone with Trilogy about the Marauder. 10 minutes later after one of his guys had swapped out the slicks for my stock rims and rubber, Lidio had his head under the hood of a Mustang Cobra who's owner came from out of the state to get it tuned. Then he had to go to the dyno with another car. I know he doesnt get online as much as we all would like, but I like the fact he is busy working on perfecting the Marauder setup. I guess I am lucky enough to live 5 minutes from his shop, and get the inside scoop sometimes. If you have any questions....fire them away, if I can, I will find out for you, as well as getting the scoop on where he will be running the car at in the near future.
Dave

CRUZTAKER
05-25-2003, 05:37 PM
:up: