PDA

View Full Version : spottted you on 495 north.

merc6
09-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Black MM tinted windows ss inserts possible exhaust work with MD tags going northbound on 495. I was in the Blue mazda 6 behind you untill you got out of the left lane.

Bluerauder
09-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Black MM tinted windows ss inserts possible exhaust work with MD tags going northbound on 495. I was in the Blue mazda 6 behind you untill you got out of the left lane.
Date, time, state, and a specific location/exit name would narrow this down a bit. :rolleyes:

CRUZTAKER
09-26-2006, 01:35 PM
GPS reading anyone?

Comon man...how many BLUE Marauders are there...on 495...in Maryland...driving north...on a Tuesday...?

Maybe...one?

:baaa:

Haggis
09-27-2006, 03:17 AM
GPS reading anyone?

Comon man...how many BLUE Marauders are there...on 495...in Maryland...driving north...on a Tuesday...?

Maybe...one?

:baaa:

GordonB???

Bluerauder
09-27-2006, 04:35 AM
GordonB???

The MM was Black with tinted windows and SS Inserts. Merc6 was in a Blue Mazda6. :rolleyes:

I have no clue as to where this happened and I've lived in this area all my life. No one refers to I-495 north. It is the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop.

Black MM on the Capital Beltway .... could be lots of folks -- even non-members here. ;)

Breadfan
09-27-2006, 04:37 AM
There's a few around the area, 3 or 4 different ones I've seen, that are not on the boards.

My dad also told me on Saturday he parked next to a Silver Birch at Food Lion on 234 outside Manassas...

Guess we're not quite like Dearborn or Detroit in terms or volume of MM's but I spot 'em every once and awhile!

merc6
09-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Date, time, state, and a specific location/exit name would narrow this down a bit. :rolleyes:
I posted same day and it was about 7:30ish that morning near the springfield exit to about just before the rt 50 exits. I 1st spotted him and ss inserts as he blew past me at the 95-495 split. Once i got behind him I could tell the exhaust note was not a stock one. Then we hit a wall of va traffic :mad2: I was on my way to the body shop from when that one tard hit & ran.

There's a few around the area, 3 or 4 different ones I've seen, that are not on the boards.

My dad also told me on Saturday he parked next to a Silver Birch at Food Lion on 234 outside Manassas...

Guess we're not quite like Dearborn or Detroit in terms or volume of MM's but I spot 'em every once and awhile!
I spotted a million black ones in the same exact spot on r1 1 by south kings street. I posted this one cause it had mods.
theres a silver mm that might be on here but not posting. guy from work told me about him cause he was asking me questions on if he should get it. Anouther one is a DTR in S.E. that I keep seeing going the opposite direction.