What's up brother?

Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Bradley G
09-27-2006, 03:59 AM
Yeah!, you know what They say?

"Watch out for the quiet ones" :bandit:

DEFYANT
09-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey! I was wondering the same thing! Whats up???

Jerry Barnes
09-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Sorry Guys for not being more active on the site. I have been very busy handling my business matters and all of the changes that are occurring. We are very busy working with Ford on the changing business climate, which is a full time job.

I have been atempting to fill in for Donna, since she is only working with us on a limited basis. And believe me I am not nearly as qualified as Donna, so I have my work cut out for me.

We may have our building sold. We have some very interested buyers.

I have are located another building that better suites our needs and is less expensive. It has a very large warehouse in the back and offices up front. It is still in Dearborn, which is good for our Ford work. This will help with our growing supercharger business.

I received a call from Scott, the owner of Allen Superchargers and we have begun discussions on picking up their business.

We are working on the Mustang S/C. Moving very slow, given the state of the economy and gas prices. When gas prices shot up, the supercharger business just stopped! Things have picked up in the last couple of weeks and we are up to kit 145 on Marauder. F150 is dead. Mustang should be ready for early 2007. No rush at this point. I am watching the gas prices.
One of my big competitors looks like they are calling it quits. I wish all their staff the best in their future assignments.

I have suspended all of my drag racing until the end of the year in order to save money. I am planning on attending the Vintage Drag Races at Maplegrove, NJ. in October and the Big Car Shoot Out in Atlanta. I can't wait nto see Marty and all the other Marauder guys. I am really looking forward to that weekend. I am trying to talk some of the MCM guys into attending.

I am working on Trilogy #1 in preparation for the race. I REALLY need to do my homework to catch Marty. Marty, as I have said before, you have a great car and a great team. I won't go into all th details of our work on #1, but I need to be ready for Atlanta! That little bit of secrecy adds a little of excitment to the event, don't you think?

I think I really pissed Logan off. I was going to buy his Harley truck and when the sky fell in on Detroit, I had to tell Logan I would not be able to buy his truck. I REALLY, REALLY wanted the truck, but the timing of the Ford announcements and a general slow down in business dictated that we wait on that purchase. Anyway, I think Logan doesn't love me any more and there is not much I can do about it. I hope we can patch things up one day.

Anyway, sorry for being absent from the site. I will do my best to keep everyone up-to-date on the Trilogy goings-on. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta. Marty bring lots of Diet Coke, I feel thirsty!!!!

See Ya!

Jerry

martyo
09-27-2006, 06:53 AM
^^^ So, you figured you would post three times to get sympathy??? :D

I am looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta. I was just worried about your absence. Gotta keep track of my friends, I have so few these days that i can not afford to lose any!

Tell me about the Vintage Drags. May I can head down to Jersey for that.

Meanwhile Jerry, I understand the tough times you guys are facing in Detroit. We are all pulling for you!!! I even wore my Trilogy shirt this past Saturday. :D

Jerry Barnes
09-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Marty,

Thank you and the other guys for the kind words. I miss being able to spend more time with everyone, but you know how life can be sometimes. There are a lot of other freinds on the site that are dealing with more critical issues then I have, so I wish them a speedy recover. Thanks for the concern, it is greatly appreciated!

I am a little optimistic about business, but it can change in a heartbeat, so I am very conservative these days about expenses.

I will post the details about Maplegrove as soon as Don Sr. gives them to me. The race is all of the retired big name drag racers, so it should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to bring a 10 second car. We are running there a couple of weeks before we go to Atlanta. Don Sr. is a great guy and I like hanging out with those folks. Like the Marauder folks, a real class act.

I don't know why my reply posted 3 times?????? I'm wordy enough without three occurrances of the same thing.

Take Care,

Jerry

BigMerc
09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
who going out of business?

CatMan2
09-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey Jerry is some info about the race in question

Glenn
09-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Jerry:

From Atlanta Trilogy #1, I couldn't be happier with your S/C. Absolutely awesome, it most be the special autograph on the intake. It just Pulls and Pulls with no letup! See you at SSHS6.

Glenn

TooManyFords
09-27-2006, 08:38 PM
I am a little optimistic about business, but it can change in a heartbeat, so I am very conservative these days about expenses.

Boy, isn't that the truth! Think about diversifying a little. Build a DOHC mod motor kit (motor and all) for Fox mustangs and sell it to beginning racers looking to make there older mustangs extremely fast. You could source the motors from someone else short-term, design the motor mounts and headers as a kit once, and then wrap it all up with your Trilogy S/C on top as a plug-n-play kit.

I sit out at the track on weekends with my buddies, Chevy buddies no less, and they are all looking for the Foxes because they are light and easy to bolt in the 460s since there is a kit for it.

Just a thought... Rambling I guess... :D

If my 6-71 kit interests you, just let me know and I'll share.

Cheers!

john

BigMerc
09-28-2006, 02:08 AM
I'll ask again, who is going out of business?

Eric91Z
09-28-2006, 04:11 AM
I received a call from Scott, the owner of Allen Superchargers and we have begun discussions on picking up their business.

We are working on the Mustang S/C. Moving very slow, given the state of the economy and gas prices. When gas prices shot up, the supercharger business just stopped! Things have picked up in the last couple of weeks and we are up to kit 145 on Marauder. F150 is dead. Mustang should be ready for early 2007. No rush at this point. I am watching the gas prices.
One of my big competitors looks like they are calling it quits. I wish all their staff the best in their future assignments.

Jerry,

Glad to hear you guys are OK and I hope the business works out to keep you guys going. I will at some point have a Trilogy on my MM. Also, I am looking at either a Crown Vic/Grand Marquis or MN12 Thunderbird as a new daily driver at somepoint and this is great news that you might pick up the AED line as either of the cars I am looking at could really use one.

Who knows, maybe I will get lucky tonight and have the winning ticket and get the MM blown sooner than later!!! :banana2:

RoyLPita
09-28-2006, 04:23 AM
Sorry Guys for not being more active on the site. I have been very busy handling my business matters and all of the changes that are occurring. We are very busy working with Ford on the changing business climate, which is a full time job.

I have been atempting to fill in for Donna, since she is only working with us on a limited basis. And believe me I am not nearly as qualified as Donna, so I have my work cut out for me.

I have are located another building that better suites our needs and is less expensive. It has a very large warehouse in the back and offices up front. It is still in Dearborn, which is good for our Ford work. This will help with our growing supercharger business.

I have suspended all of my drag racing until the end of the year in order to save money. I am planning on attending the Vintage Drag Races at Maplegrove, NJ. in October and the Big Car Shoot Out in Atlanta. I can't wait nto see Marty and all the other Marauder guys. I am really looking forward to that weekend. I am trying to talk some of the MCM guys into attending.

I am working on Trilogy #1 in preparation for the race. I REALLY need to do my homework to catch Marty. Marty, as I have said before, you have a great car and a great team. I won't go into all th details of our work on #1, but I need to be ready for Atlanta! That little bit of secrecy adds a little of excitment to the event, don't you think?

I think I really pissed Logan off. I was going to buy his Harley truck and when the sky fell in on Detroit, I had to tell Logan I would not be able to buy his truck. I REALLY, REALLY wanted the truck, but the timing of the Ford announcements and a general slow down in business dictated that we wait on that purchase. Anyway, I think Logan doesn't love me any more and there is not much I can do about it. I hope we can patch things up one day.

Anyway, sorry for being absent from the site. I will do my best to keep everyone up-to-date on the Trilogy goings-on. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta. Marty bring lots of Diet Coke, I feel thirsty!!!!

See Ya!

Jerry

Jerry,
Nice to hear of some updates. Don't drop the F150 project yet. There will be some Navigator & Expedition XL owners out there that might want more tire smoking power under the hood.

DEFYANT
09-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Mod the Trilogy kit to fit the Mach 1

Jedi mind trick: off.

rumble
09-28-2006, 03:05 PM
I'll ask again, who is going out of business?

I guess they just don't hear you. Good question though.

martyo
09-28-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess they just don't hear you. Good question though.

I hear, I just don't know. It was Jerry's comment. He may not have seen the question.

Jerry Barnes
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I would prefer to let the news come out on its own. Some of the guys that work there are my friends and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag until it is official. But, it is something you see everyday in Michigan, good company's disappearing. Sad state of affairs for U.S. Manufacturing, and it ain't going to get better any time soon.

Jerry

Bobby Clobber
09-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Jerry,

A little " hang in there" from your Canadian east coast representative.

Haven't been back to you in a bit , but # 120 is runnin strong, pasting the Hemi's around here.

Hope things turn for you in a hurry, your product is too " CLASS A " to have any setback.

Good luck , buddy, I'm in your corner.

Bob. :burnout: :burnout:

MikesMerc
09-28-2006, 06:36 PM
it is something you see everyday in Michigan, good company's disappearing. Sad state of affairs for U.S. Manufacturing, and it ain't going to get better any time soon.

Ain't that the sad truth :(

And I'm right there with you Jerry. Every freakin day is a battle.

You know, you and I need to get together and let off some steam and forget about our worries for a while sometime soon. I'll call you soon.

Bradley G
09-29-2006, 06:28 AM
I recieved my AED Brochure yesterday.
One day, my wife is gonna be suprizsed when she lays he foot on the go-go pedal! :eek:
Great talking to you yesterday, Jerry!
Best of luck, on your continued sucess!
Did you get my letter?

See Ya!

Jerry

REpson
09-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Jerry,

If you have time when you're in NJ, please give me a call and stop by before you leave the East Coast. Remember ... I'm in MD.

Robert E. :-)