PDA

View Full Version : Jason's Automotive Detailing Spa

MM03MOK
09-27-2006, 08:53 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/banners/adimage.php?filename=jasonsaut ospa.gif&contenttype=gif (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/banners/adclick.php?log=no&bannerid=42&zoneid=&source=&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jasonsau tospa.com%2F)

I am pleased to announce that our very own Rider90 - Jason, has become a Supporting Vendor at MercuryMarauder.Net. Jason's new business venture is Jason's Automotive Detailing Spa, located in Lake Zurich, Illinois - Approximately 45 miles North of Chicago.

He has been detailing cars, trucks, and motorcycles since 1998 using various lines of supplies knowing not one product line is the best for everything. Hundreds of hours (and dollars) have been spent experimenting with products and evaluating them in tests and trials through different weather conditions for you to enjoy the end result. He has come up with an amazing and extensively proven method of detailing vehicles that has yielded miles of satisfaction and smiles through many of his customers. The only power product he uses is his vacuum, the rest is applied through his own two hands and a lot of hard work.

Please join me in congratulating Jason and thanking him for his sponsorship.

teamrope
09-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Congrats and best of luck Jason. :beer:

Pat
09-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Congrats Jason,

I know your hard work will reap dividends because you have the drive and the acumen to make this venture work.

Regards,

Pat

Mike
09-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Good luck!! What products do you use?

prchrman
09-28-2006, 03:22 AM
Jason...Wishing you the best in your business venture...good service from good people cann't be beat...willie

kj31067
09-28-2006, 03:32 AM
congrats and all the best:banana2:

martyo
09-28-2006, 04:35 AM
Good Luck!

RoyLPita
09-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Wish you the best, Jason.

BTW, did you race the CTS-V?

jgc61sr2002
09-28-2006, 06:36 AM
Jason - Congrats and Best of Luck with your new venture.:D

STLR FN
09-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Congrats on your business adventure Jason.

jim geary
09-28-2006, 06:49 AM
Congratulations, and best wishes on what I know will be a sucessful venture.
Still wish you'ed come out to So Cal.

whoskal
09-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Congrats....Good luck on your new business!!!

Rider90
09-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Thank you everyone, I appreciate not only the advice you have given me but the enthusiasm you have had a long the way. Your ideas have given me new angles and many of them will put me in a category unlike any other detailing business. Thank you.

Getting to some questions,

Mike - You can choose Meguiar's or Mothers for any stage at no extra cost. Zaino is an option for a small fee. If you request a different product line, I may invest in it, just let me know which line.

RoyLPita - I have not gone up against my dad, but I did go up against a local Silver CTS-V. I posted about it, Read Here. (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25803)

Keep an eye on the "Detailing Business Venture" thread as I plan to use that for any and all updates on the business. Although I may start a new thread if it's a big announcement.

Thank you again for all of your support and ideas. :beer:

KillJoy
09-28-2006, 09:58 AM
DUDE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

So.....when you heading to Ohio??? :D

KillJoy

Cobra25
09-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Congrats Jason and the best of luck with your New Business!

ADE 1000
09-28-2006, 11:56 AM
I recently used Jason's services and the quality of his work is simply outstanding. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a detailer. He is far and away the best detailer I have ever used.

Jason,

Congrats on taking your business to another level. Everyone was blown away by the work you did on the E500. In fact, it has not left the garage ever since you finished it because everyone is afraid it will get dirty.

I will likely be sending some more work your way fairly soon (my MM and a few other refererals). I'll be in touch.

:beer:

the_pack_rat
09-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Congrats you do some really nice azzzzz work.

Are you attending MM IV ?.

You could come a few days early ...

I've got a fleet of 5 here.

:P

O's Fan Rich
09-28-2006, 01:11 PM
You gonna be doing any work at MMIV?

Rider90
09-28-2006, 01:49 PM
I recently used Jason's services and the quality of his work is simply outstanding. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a detailer. He is far and away the best detailer I have ever used.

Jason,

Congrats on taking your business to another level. Everyone was blown away by the work you did on the E500. In fact, it has not left the garage ever since you finished it because everyone is afraid it will get dirty.

I will likely be sending some more work your way fairly soon (my MM and a few other refererals). I'll be in touch.

:beer:
If you're happy, I'm happy. I'm glad you, your friends, and your family are satisfied with the job I have done. I appreciate your business and thank you for giving me the opportunity to detail for you. I may update your testimonial on my webpage, if you don't mind :cool:

Nick is dropping off his Z06 in October and I will be giving that some Zaino attention. I have four cars booked in October, just let me know when you're ready. Thanks Arun :beer:

Rider90
09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Congrats you do some really nice azzzzz work.

Are you attending MM IV ?.

You could come a few days early ...

I've got a fleet of 5 here.

:P
If any member here wants to rank some interest in a different state, maybe I could plan a road trip. The only problem with Florida is because of fuel, it would take quite a few cars to break even on my gasoline bill round trip. Send me a PM and we can talk more about it, if this sounds like a good idea to you.

Rider90
09-28-2006, 01:56 PM
You gonna be doing any work at MMIV?
Unfortunately I will not be attending MMIV. I would like to meet you Rich, but I cannot, atleast not this time around. I would like to meet a lot of members in person and I'm sure I will, eventually.

Thanks again to everybody for the support.

Rider90
09-28-2006, 02:07 PM
DUDE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

So.....when you heading to Ohio??? :D

KillJoy
When are you coming to Illinois?? :P

BruteForce
09-28-2006, 02:08 PM
If any member here wants to rank some interest in a different state, maybe I could plan a road trip. The only problem with Florida is because of fuel, it would take quite a few cars to break even on my gasoline bill round trip. Send me a PM and we can talk more about it, if this sounds like a good idea to you.

Have everybody chip in for airfare & lodging. Then you can do national tours! :D

LordVader
09-29-2006, 06:23 AM
Jason congratulations on your new status. Maybe sometime in the future you should consider franchising. Best of luck!

Peter
10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Too bad your not in Canada ;)

Nice work!

jimlam56
10-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately I will not be attending MMIV. I would like to meet you Rich, but I cannot, atleast not this time around. I would like to meet a lot of members in person and I'm sure I will, eventually.

Thanks again to everybody for the support.
Jason, you could stay busy for 4 straight days at MVIV...

MarauderMark
10-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Need to have an address as i may wanna take a ride there for the full treatment one day.
http://www.jasonsautospa.com/ welp i found it.will be calling soon J.:up:

Rider90
10-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Need to have an address as i may wanna take a ride there for the full treatment one day.
http://www.jasonsautospa.com/ welp i found it.will be calling soon J.:up:
I look forward to hearing from you Mark, I apologize for the delay in response - I just returned from Vacation.

Everyone - expect more pictures soon as an Electron Blue 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 will be rolling in this weekend for the full Zaino treatment :coolman:

Marauderman
10-03-2006, 04:08 AM
I look forward to hearing from you Mark, I apologize for the delay in response - I just returned from Vacation.

Everyone - expect more pictures soon as an Electron Blue 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 will be rolling in this weekend for the full Zaino treatment :coolman:

COngrats---I'm already eager for you to expand----to my town---!!!

SID210SA
10-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Gongrats, Glad I could be of some help....Break a leg!!!

Peter
10-03-2006, 02:06 PM
COngrats---I'm already eager for you to expand----to my town---!!!

Oh! Expand to Toronto Ontario Canada we can use good Detailing spas!
100% Return Costumer! Besides the closest one I know that is good is 140 KMS away in Niagra Falls :(

Rider90
10-03-2006, 08:23 PM
I cannot thank everyone enough for the support I have been given, either in threads or through PMs. The well wishes, assurance, and offers of "You can detail my car" throughout the U.S. and in Peter's case, Canada. I recieved a comment the other day via E-mail from a person in New York with a Grand Marquis asking if I know any other shops in his area that are as dedicated as myself. How about the E-mail from a man in Michigan telling me if I opened a shop, he would love to work for me. If any of you were closer I would be there. A good detail isn't just a car wash, it's brings back the moment of taking the vehicle off the dealership's lot the first day you bought it, which was a quote from a customer that was as car-crazy as the rest of us.

I hope this grows, I enjoy detailing, and if you find a person that loves their job you know you've found someone that has a goal to do the best job out there.

I have a Black 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500 coming in Thursday, a Blue Z06 Vette this whole weekend, and more are being lined up for next week. Stay tuned!

Peter
10-04-2006, 01:30 PM
I cannot thank everyone enough for the support I have been given, either in threads or through PMs. The well wishes, assurance, and offers of "You can detail my car" throughout the U.S. and in Peter's case, Canada. I recieved a comment the other day via E-mail from a person in New York with a Grand Marquis asking if I know any other shops in his area that are as dedicated as myself. How about the E-mail from a man in Michigan telling me if I opened a shop, he would love to work for me. If any of you were closer I would be there. A good detail isn't just a car wash, it's brings back the moment of taking the vehicle off the dealership's lot the first day you bought it, which was a quote from a customer that was as car-crazy as the rest of us.

I hope this grows, I enjoy detailing, and if you find a person that loves their job you know you've found someone that has a goal to do the best job out there.

I have a Black 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500 coming in Thursday, a Blue Z06 Vette this whole weekend, and more are being lined up for next week. Stay tuned!

Yup, extend to new territories :) I'd goto Chigago but its to far :( But don't worry i shall venture there sooner or later ;) I enjoy detailing but I didn't see an Zanio products in parts stores they told me they'd have to import it from the U.S.

I hope your bussiness becomes large.
Have a good day
--Peter

CRUZTAKER
10-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Jason,

I missed this thread originally.

But let me congratulate you on your new business adventure.
Best of luck to you. :up:

And more so, THANK YOU for becoming a supporting vendor.

FordNut
10-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Congratulations on the new venture. Coming to the heavyweight shootout in Atlanta in Nov?

Rider90
10-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Congratulations on the new venture. Coming to the heavyweight shootout in Atlanta in Nov?
Thanks Brian, I won't be at the shoot out but I'll be tuned into the results as we get them.

FordNut
10-06-2006, 04:55 AM
Thanks Brian, I won't be at the shoot out but I'll be tuned into the results as we get them.

If you were coming I was going to try and schedule a detailing appointment. I guess I'll just have it done locally.

Rider90
10-06-2006, 08:01 AM
If you were coming I was going to try and schedule a detailing appointment. I guess I'll just have it done locally.
Thanks for the support Brian, I appreciate it. Here's to wishing you were closer :beer: