PDA

View Full Version : Tune @ Amazon

Marauderman
09-29-2006, 04:16 AM
I'll be going down to Amazon Tuning and Soluntions in Anderson ,SC on Saturday Oct.7th for a tune check for a 10AM appt.....if anyone is around and isn't doing anything ....stop on by or drive on down with me........be interesting to see how well my MM is doing.........Tom

linn@amazon
10-06-2006, 03:15 PM
se ya tomorrow:banana2:

Marauderman
10-06-2006, 04:31 PM
can't wait --hope I take the correct exit?????????

fastblackmerc
10-08-2006, 04:41 AM
So how did it go??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!:D

ROB502
10-08-2006, 05:38 AM
What is it? I live in Aiken S.C. and have never heard of it?:alone:

fastblackmerc
10-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Amazon is a supporting vendor, see the forums.

Marauderman
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM

I'll PM or Call you tomorow.........

MarauderMark
10-09-2006, 08:10 AM
I'll PM or Call you tomorow.........
Awe Man what a jip:argh: .Call/Pm me too:D

FordNut
10-09-2006, 09:59 AM

Me too....

Agent M79
10-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm curious too. Better know how to copy/paste or you got a lot of typing ahead of you!

linn@amazon
10-09-2006, 01:20 PM
What is it? I live in Aiken S.C. and have never heard of it?:alone:

we have lots of guys driving up here from your area :beer:

linn@amazon
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
nice seeing you again Tom...Ryans rocks :banana:

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm curious too. Better know how to copy/paste or you got a lot of typing ahead of you!

You forgot to show me---so come on back .....But for now --I'm going back on the 16th for some more attention...........need to control all the wildness a bit more.....

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Me too....

I'm reviewing my options --I'm staying with a conservative tune----just stronger--about what my sig says---

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:18 PM

Ah.....you know how this stuff goes Mark....its strong---just want to make sure its solid.....so pretty much keeping it near my sig mark.....I have so much to learn with the 1320 with so much new stuff and so much time has passed since my last run with this beauty.......outto be fun.......Tom

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:19 PM
nice seeing you again Tom...Ryans rocks :banana:

Thanks Linn---hope to bring Ms M with me next Monday---maybe Ryans again----Yahoo!!....

MarauderMark
10-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Ah.....you know how this stuff goes Mark....its strong---just want to make sure its solid.....so pretty much keeping it near my sig mark.....I have so much to learn with the 1320 with so much new stuff and so much time has passed since my last run with this beauty.......outto be fun.......Tom

Yeah i got mine done and it's still the same rwhp but with a better a/f at wot.Hope it all works out for ya:up: and may the Gods of 11's be with you my friend.:bows:

linn@amazon
10-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks Linn---hope to bring Ms M with me next Monday---maybe Ryans again----Yahoo!!....

well one thing is for sure..we are not resturant challenged in Anderson..we've got every eating establishment you can think of here..and then some..be nice to see Ms M again too

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM

OK--got to busy to message you--sorry my friend--but as you can see with my replies above----am going back for some more adjustments---its worth it---and hope to be ready --keeping around my sig statement.......which btw varies with what machine you use and all--what really maters is the track times...get car solid first --then get driver to drive it down the 1320 right--thats my goal---its the second part thats difficult.....duh!!...Remember --this has been fixed more often that I can count----feel alot like MarauderMark....No offence Mark.....referring to cars lift and wrench times.....:lol:

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah i got mine done and it's still the same rwhp but with a better a/f at wot.Hope it all works out for ya:up: and may the Gods of 11's be with you my friend.:bows:

Yeah--understand that--feel like I have a safe such condition that I can go for the gusto ---with newer situations--305's..3K PI, newer engine, and rear end with the rest..I'm hope to leave the lights eventually..:lol:

....and its all TAF's fault.....he started all this with me in the first place.....!!!!

Marauderman
10-09-2006, 03:43 PM
well one thing is for sure..we are not resturant challenged in Anderson..we've got every eating establishment you can think of here..and then some..be nice to see Ms M again too

Correct--we can go elswhere for sure---Ms M would be up for most anything as well...........

linn@amazon
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
you guys get home OK? nice seeing you all again...how did those shift points feel going home?

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 04:07 PM
you guys get home OK? nice seeing you all again...how did those shift points feel going home?

Thanks once again--Yes--we got home ok and the shift pointy feel alot stronger and where I believe they need to be------Now to try them out at SSHS6......along with ..well.....gotta keep them guessing... right....

It was nice having lunch once again with you guys---Its good to have a trusted shop to have available as yours----......oh yeah.....tell Rick....naw---can't say it .....they all will know...gotta keep them guessing...:lol:

Keep us informed on what your doing now and then--whether on this forum or your own--its always nice to hear from you folks....Tom

linn@amazon
10-18-2006, 09:55 AM
I really wish that we didnt have a schedule conflict for Nov 4..please let us know how you make out there...