PDA

View Full Version : Possible Bug???

KillJoy
09-29-2006, 08:08 AM
I just noticed something. On the HOME Page, there is a "Today's Birthdays" list.

For Today, it shows NO Birthdays today. I thought this was a little odd....so I plled up the full Calendar from the QUICK LINKS at the top. It showed 3 B-Days today. Granted these are very low posters, but....shouldn't it still show up???

KillJoy

Bluerauder
09-29-2006, 08:11 AM
I just noticed something. On the HOME Page, there is a "Today's Birthdays" list.

For Today, it shows NO Birthdays today. I thought this was a little odd....so I plled up the full Calendar from the QUICK LINKS at the top. It showed 3 B-Days today. Granted these are very low posters, but....shouldn't it still show up???

KillJoy

Birthdays won't show up if the individual's profile has the day "deselected".

SergntMac
09-29-2006, 08:53 AM
A while back, Logan was cleaning out old screen names that don't have posts. That could have something to do with it.

MM03MOK
09-29-2006, 09:16 AM
It has to do with when they last logged in. One logged in last in Aug. 05, another in '05 and the last in '04. All 3 have posts, so they've not been deleted....or the info would be gone altogether. I've seen birthdays pop in once they log in....basically, become "active."

Birthdays won't show up if the individual's profile has the day "deselected".You're right, but it wouldn't show up in the calendar either.

KillJoy
09-29-2006, 09:17 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>jpl http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 08-02-2006 07:12 PM

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Perhaps you need to post to become "Active"???

KillJoy

MM03MOK
09-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Perhaps you need to post to become "Active"???

KillJoyNot sure...could be.

STLR FN
09-29-2006, 09:22 PM
On Monday I noticed my birthday wasn't showing up on the "Today's Birthday" list. I found out that if you have "Display age" in your profile your day will not show up but if you have "Display age and Date of Birth" you will show up on the "Today's Birthday". At least that ws my case.