PDA

View Full Version : Dash Plaques for the Hooters Mustangs and Marauders Car Show

DEFYANT
10-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Calling all black CAM Marauders. We need one shinny black Marauder to be on the dash plaque for the Hooters show later this month.

Show details: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29102

Here are the details I received in an email:

Gary and Charlie,
I've volunteered to do the graphics for the Dash Plaques for the Hooters Mustangs and Marauders Car Show. And I need your help..and your cars. Actually, Charlie, one of your Marauder buddies with a Black Marauder is what I'm looking for. (Sorry, but Black will go better with the Black and Orange theme of Halloween etc...). Anyway, I'm going to try and set up a photo shoot with Hooters, in front of the restaurant with the cars and the Hooters Girls to use the photo on the Dash Plaque.

Are you interested? (That better be a stupid question) When would you be able to be there? I haven't talked to Hooters or the guy that does the plaques yet, but I'd suspect that we need to do this as soon as possible with the show about three weeks away.

Let me know!
Mark

Any volenteers?

(Gary has an Orange 03 Cobra)

Breadfan
10-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Sounds like fun, I could do it but may be a bit of a hike from Alexandria. Bob is probably closest with his black MM. :)

Cheeseheadbob
10-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Charlie, I can have my car detailed so it will be nice and shiney, plus I have the orange coil covers on top of the black valve covers. Sounds perfect to me!:D
Calling all black CAM Marauders. We need one shinny black Marauder to be on the dash plaque for the Hooters show later this month.

Show details: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29102

Here are the details I received in an email:

Gary and Charlie,
I've volunteered to do the graphics for the Dash Plaques for the Hooters Mustangs and Marauders Car Show. And I need your help..and your cars. Actually, Charlie, one of your Marauder buddies with a Black Marauder is what I'm looking for. (Sorry, but Black will go better with the Black and Orange theme of Halloween etc...). Anyway, I'm going to try and set up a photo shoot with Hooters, in front of the restaurant with the cars and the Hooters Girls to use the photo on the Dash Plaque.

Are you interested? (That better be a stupid question) When would you be able to be there? I haven't talked to Hooters or the guy that does the plaques yet, but I'd suspect that we need to do this as soon as possible with the show about three weeks away.

Let me know!
Mark

Any volenteers?

(Gary has an Orange 03 Cobra)

merc
10-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Yep Bob is the man. I will be very busy this month. :rasta:

DEFYANT
10-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Ok Bob, your it. I will send you a PM with the email address of the pic taker to work out the details.

Stand by....

Breadfan
10-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Be sure to post the results of the photoshoot on here. :)

Bluerauder
10-05-2006, 08:10 AM

A "Hooter's Marauder" !!! :up: Wow, I am gonna miss this too. :( Someone please get me a dash plaque from this show.

Black MMs get to have all the fun .... congrats again Cheeseheadbob !! :bows:

ctrlraven
10-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Bob FTW all the way.

Joe Walsh
10-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Actually, Charlie, one of your Marauder buddies with a Black Marauder is what I'm looking for. (Sorry, but Black will go better with the Black and Orange theme of Halloween etc...). .

Well this would automatically require Bob's car....:D

DEFYANT
10-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Well this would automatically require Bob's car....:D

It seems Bob may not be available to make the photo shoot. We need a black Marauder to pose with an orange cobra and Hooters girls this Saturday at 11am

We should wait until Bob posts up his unavailability, til then,

Anyone else interested?

Bluerauder
10-05-2006, 10:04 PM
(Sorry, but Black will go better with the Black and Orange theme of Halloween etc...).
OK. Makes sense to me. :D But I'd like to put in first dibs for when you're looking for a Red (DTR) and Blue for next 4th of July. :rofl:

I might cruise on up to watch the photo shoot since I can't make the event.

MarauderMark
10-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I would volunteer but then who ever gets a plaque and has an MM would be jinxed..:witch:And besides my car would look better next to another MM:up::D

Haggis
10-06-2006, 05:59 AM
It seems Bob may not be available to make the photo shoot. We need a black Marauder to pose with an orange cobra and Hooters girls this Saturday at 11am

We should wait until Bob posts up his unavailability, til then,

Anyone else interested?

Neither of us can make it on Saturday. :(

Breadfan
10-06-2006, 06:17 AM
I too had other plans for Saturday, not sure I could make it.

Joe?

Bueller? Bueller?

Joe Walsh
10-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Who?...What?...Where?....When? ....

I might be able to make it tomorrow.
Are they still shooting in the (predicted) rain?
Which Hooters?, and most importantly...When?
Let me know if Bob can't make it...I'll have to jack her up and pull off the drag rims/radials for a photo shoot.
Unless they want me to leave them on...heh heh heh...:D

MarauderMark
10-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I'll have to jack her up and pull off the drag rims/radials for a photo shoot.

Yea i think it would look more tough that way.:D Kik butt Joe:up:

Haggis
10-06-2006, 09:53 AM
:D Kik butt Joe:up:

But, don't grap any....or Maryann might...:bop:

DEFYANT
10-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Who?...What?...Where?....When? ....

I might be able to make it tomorrow.
Are they still shooting in the (predicted) rain?
Which Hooters?, and most importantly...When?
Let me know if Bob can't make it...I'll have to jack her up and pull off the drag rims/radials for a photo shoot.

Yo Joe!

You gotta PM :D

Warbuff
10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Did you find a back up for Bob's car yet? I live about 5 miles from there, I can make it if needed. I don't have all the cool little toys under the hood, but it's black and clean.

MarauderMark
10-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Did you find a back up for Bob's car yet? I live about 5 miles from there, I can make it if needed. I don't have all the cool little toys under the hood, but it's black and clean.

Yeah ,how did things go Joe?Did you get the part?:D

DEFYANT
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Bob made the photo shoot with the Hooters girls and the Orange Cobra Mustang. They took the pic on Sunday due to rain on Saturday.

One of us will get a compy of the pic uploaded when we get it.

I heard it was a good pic ;)

Bluerauder
10-11-2006, 06:04 PM

And why wouldn't it be, it had the makings of a perfect photo-op --- Muscle Car and Hooters. If the pic includes Bob holding a beer :beer: we may have achieved perfection. :rofl:

Big House
10-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Why in the HELL didn't I see this sooner.....I got to get in here more often. Heck.

Bluerauder
04-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Bob made the photo shoot with the Hooters girls and the Orange Cobra Mustang. They took the pic on Sunday due to rain on Saturday.

One of us will get a compy of the pic uploaded when we get it.

Forgot all about this. Just remembered about the Hooter's Halloween Dash Plaque. Missed the meet. But did anyone pick up some extras for the folks who were there in spirit. ;)

ctrlraven
04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
I had happen to snag an extra but I think I gave it to Joe Walsh last time we meet up at the local drag strip. Hope their is another one this year.

vkirkend
04-04-2007, 10:15 AM
OOOPPPPSSS!!!!! Just noticed I'm way late on this one....

Haggis
04-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Forgot all about this. Just remembered about the Hooter's Halloween Dash Plaque. Missed the meet. But did anyone pick up some extras for the folks who were there in spirit. ;)

Yep sure did. But you know what they say: 'You snooze, you loose.'

Bluerauder
04-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Yep sure did. But you know what they say: 'You snooze, you loose.'

:sleepy: As I suspected :sleepy:

Thought I had asked someone to "procure" me one. Have just forgotten about it. :o

SWOOSH
04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I have a silver Marauder and some black spray paint!:eek: