PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Fall Cruise!!!

fairlane347
10-06-2006, 12:36 PM
This is a great area to drive around and cool weather too. I am going to go to this, I hope I can get a few others in my area to come along. All make and models, I am driving the MM (of course). My friends that have Mustangs are in this. This will be my fisrt time but will be fun!! Come and join me so we can represent the MM crowd!!:burnout: PM me if you might make it we can meet up before and drive there.
Below taken from MMA web site.

MMA BCSM BCM Fall Cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes folks, it's that time again!

Date is set for Saturday, October 14th

CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE CRUISE DIRECTIONS!

TIME: We will start meeting at 10:30AM and depart by 11:00AM.

START: We will be meeting at the same location as the two previous years. The Park-and-ride lot off of I-94 and County G (Meadowbrook Road), Exit 291; which is just past Waukesha Airport. The Park and ride lot is on the north east corner of the interchange.

LENGTH: About 2 to 2 1/2 Hours

SPEEDS: Typically 35 - 45 MPH

STOPS: Two, Gas Station and Holy Hill

END: After the cruise we will head over to the Mineshaft in Hartford for food and drinks. This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY event so bring the kids!

SPECIAL THANKS TO DOCDAVE FOR CREATING THE CRUISE DIRECTIONS PAGE.

fairlane347
10-09-2006, 06:12 AM
I know there are people in WI that are on here?

Bill Lalk
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
My bueatiful wife and I will be there, if I can figure out exactly where the meet is. Thanks for the invite.

fairlane347
10-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Do a search for Midwest Mustang Association (MMA) There web site has more info or PM me I can call you and be more specific. The start is off I-94 and G near Waukesha.