PDA

View Full Version : Panther meet?

vonirkinshtine
10-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm trying to coordinate a CV.net meet with some NC/SC guys. I've proposed Oct. 21st as a meet date in either the Speedway Blvd. or Carowinds Blvd area. I want to extend an open invitation to you Maraudermen! The more the merrier, that's what I always say!

Link to the thread at CrownVic.net (http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Southeast&Number=1200787&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

Marauderman
10-12-2006, 04:04 PM

I'm trying to coordinate a CV.net meet with some NC/SC guys. I've proposed Oct. 21st as a meet date in either the Speedway Blvd. or Carowinds Blvd area. I want to extend an open invitation to you Maraudermen! The more the merrier, that's what I always say!

Link to the thread at CrownVic.net (http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Southeast&Number=1200787&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

Hey --Thanks for the invite!!

Would love to attend---A great place to start is the new Cracker Barrel across the street from Carrowinds Entrance----.......HOWEVER.... I have to work that weekend---but I am available on Saturday the 14th for a while.......and won't be available after that till Nov.18th..... BTW--any folks you know including yourself coming to SSHS 6 on Nov 4th?....

vonirkinshtine
10-12-2006, 07:16 PM
what is SSHS 6?

Marauderman
10-13-2006, 05:00 AM
what is SSHS 6?

www.SSHS6.com

Its between the Marauders and the Chevy's--plus alot of other cars...and alot of fun with alot of friends--and meeting new ones......I'm driving down and back the same day....about 3 hrs from here.....Tom

SC Cheesehead
10-15-2006, 05:21 PM

Can't make it the 21st, but would enjoy a get-together some other time.

SCCH

vonirkinshtine
10-15-2006, 07:53 PM
www.SSHS6.com (http://www.SSHS6.com)

Its between the Marauders and the Chevy's--plus alot of other cars...and alot of fun with alot of friends--and meeting new ones......I'm driving down and back the same day....about 3 hrs from here.....Tom

Aw man. The WKA is in town that weekend. Hm...Atlanta is what, 4hrs from Charlotte?

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 08:00 AM
Aw man. The WKA is in town that weekend. Hm...Atlanta is what, 4hrs from Charlotte?

This is NOT in Altlanta--its outside ..northeast from there--about 3 hours away from here......uh...whats the "WKA"

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Can't make it the 21st, but would enjoy a get-together some other time.

SCCH

You gonna drive down for the day and watch some running?..

Say..how about you running that pretty BLUE MM of yours----Am sure it would get alot of stares-theres not any I know of that will be there....how about it???????

vonirkinshtine
10-18-2006, 06:21 PM
WKA is World Karting Association. And actually.....my car is a blue Crown Vic P71, lol. I come around here because you MM guys are like my car cousins. Besides, I'm finding that there's a better local atmosphere here than at CVN.

Anywho...if I could make it down to SSHS you bet I'd run the cop car!

fastblackmerc
10-18-2006, 06:37 PM
WKA is World Karting Association. And actually.....my car is a blue Crown Vic P71, lol. I come around here because you MM guys are like my car cousins. Besides, I'm finding that there's a better local atmosphere here than at CVN.

Anywho...if I could make it down to SSHS you bet I'd run the cop car!

Cousins:confused: I prefer the badder, faster older brother.....:burn: The MM is like cousin to the Mustang....

Is "badder" a word?

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2006, 06:39 PM
You gonna drive down for the day and watch some running?..

Say..how about you running that pretty BLUE MM of yours----Am sure it would get alot of stares-theres not any I know of that will be there....how about it???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I gotta give that some thought. Nov. 4th, where and what time? I wanted to wait until I got the Stage 1 mods, but maybe I ought to try running it bone stock once just to benchmark.

SCCH

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
www.SSHS6.com (http://www.SSHS6.com)

Oops!

Guess I need to read the posts a little more closely. Didn't see the link to the website the first time around.

Will chek it out and let you know.

SCCH

vonirkinshtine
10-18-2006, 09:04 PM
oooooo, you had directed that question at cheesehead. lol. My bad!

I didn't know they offered MMs in dark blue?

Marauderman
10-19-2006, 04:18 AM

Hang around ....theres alot to find out.......and the earlier the better-so come on down on Nov.4th.......thats what I'm talking about.......

Marauderman
10-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I gotta give that some thought. Nov. 4th, where and what time? I wanted to wait until I got the Stage 1 mods, but maybe I ought to try running it bone stock once just to benchmark.

SCCH

Great thinking......MarauderChick did just that back in '04...when hers was plain stock.....she had a ball......couldn't get that grin off her face all day.....alot of folks run just stock to get their times down .....for alot of reasons......you'll be hooked aftewards.........so be warned!!! Its alot of fun...hurry up and regisiter......and do it again during MVIV as well!!!!!Tom

SC Cheesehead
10-20-2006, 04:07 AM

Dark Blue Pearl was offered at the end of the '03 production run. They only built 328 of them, so they're rare.

SCCH

vonirkinshtine
10-22-2006, 04:36 AM
Dark Blue Pearl was offered at the end of the '03 production run. They only built 328 of them, so they're rare.

SCCH

:banana2: That's awesome! I love that color! *adds to dream car wish list*