PDA

View Full Version : Best 3 mod's?! Need Advice

bradleyart
05-26-2003, 06:45 AM
I'm in the market for a Marauder... let's face it, they're awfully cool looking. My worry is that once I get it home, I'll feel like I'm driving grandpa's car. I just sold my 1999 Trans Am, Ram Air, 320HP, and I loved the performance. I'm wondering if anyone out there could give me some advice on relatively low-cost (no engine rebuilding) modifications to the Marauder. Also, could you provide a guess as to the HP or Torque improvement? I'm sure others would benefit from this info too! Thanks in advance.

martyo
05-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Here are the best three mod's: "F" "A" "Q" You can get them for free in the upper right hand corner of your screen (although Logan gladly accepts contributions to the upkeep of this site!).

jgc61sr2002
05-26-2003, 06:58 AM
bradleyart - Welcome to the Mercury Marauder Site. Almost any question about the MM can be answered by a member of this board. Test drive the MM(If you haven't already) and you'll be hooked.:)

RF Overlord
05-26-2003, 07:16 AM
Welcome the the site, art...

call Dennis Reinhart (www.reinhartautomotive.com)

His Stage 1 kit will give you an awesome chip, Denso Iridium plugs, cooler thermostat, and Steeda underdrive pulleys; Stage 2 adds 4.10 gears and a high-stall torque converter; Stage 3 is his new shorty headers and high-flow cats. You can also mix-and-match from his kits...

Short list?

1. check the FAQ...
2. call Dennis...
3. Knock yerself out...!

CRUZTAKER
05-26-2003, 07:19 AM
Don't forget the drive shaft! That's next on my list.

Bigdogjim
05-26-2003, 07:58 AM
All the news that fit to print, what a helpful crew..........
Welcome bradleyart: Some times it helpful if you post your location. That way you have a better chance of hooking up with a member and getting the info first hand......IMHO................ .
ps: Just go buy the MM and you won't be sorry...and that's a fact..