PDA

View Full Version : National Marauder Meet Ennis Texas With Fun Ford Weekend

Bob Mathis
05-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Are National Meet is in Ennis Texas. I wanted to put out the dates again which are 19-21 Sept. and the host hotel is the Quality Inn phone#is 972/875-9641. For more information you can call me at 334/ 894-6278 or E-Mail me at bjm03mm@entercomp.com. I will be putting more out as we go along. There is information on the other threat which is in the community forum under Texas meet. I was ask to start a new threat so I am. I will put all the new information under this one. But please look at the other one too. There some infromation inthere you may want to read. This is begining to take off I have a list of people who plan on being there, like TAF ,SergntMac ,Cruzer, Martyo,golfnut,Racerx88,engine 23ccvfd,Ross ,Hemlock,Scott Fast4doorand many others. I know didn't get them all. But just to let you know that it is going to be fun.
I hope you can be there. Thanks Bob Mathis
PS Steve Babcock who is the Marauder Prgram Manager is going to be there.

jgc61sr2002
05-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Bob - That sounds real good. Will try and make it.

SergntMac
05-26-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks, Bob, just made my reservations at the Quality Inn. I'll be driving down, with plans to arrive sometime Thurs, evening. The hotel is located at 107 Chamber of Commerce drive, Ennis TX 75119. Exit 251 B from I-45.

If any of you Chicagoland MM owners want to hook up for the drive down, drop me a line at SergntMac@aol.com and we'll plan something. Better to travel in groups, eh?

BTW...Make your reservations now, things are filling up fast. Rooms at the sponsoring Quality Inn start at 89 bucks a night, and they are only 4 miles from the event site. Better toss your coin soon, get on this...

You can learn a lot more about the City of Ennis http://www.ennis-texas.com

Bigdogjim
05-26-2003, 04:34 PM
Ok East Coast Marauders Big Dog is going:) Pm or E-mail at

Bigdogjim@att.net I will be happy to start a road show of Marauders.................
;)

Logan
05-26-2003, 05:01 PM
I'll be in attendance obviously to shake some hands!! :) It's pretty incredible that everyone's able to come together and create such a tight nit community in the 12 short months the site's been up and running!!

TAF
05-26-2003, 05:57 PM
The phone number for the hotel is 972.875.9641...and rooms are going fast. even if you just THINK you might be going...why don't you call and book and if you cancel, I'm sure someone else would be interested.

CRUZTAKER
05-26-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
Ok East Coast Marauders Big Dog is going:)
I will be happy to start a road show of Marauders.................
;)

Oh man...an old fashioned "convoy"....that would be the icing on the cake.

Can you imagine a dozen or so MM's running down the highway together like those bikers do. That would be a sight. Kinda like smokey and the bandit....we could do it in 18 hours!

Tempting, very tempting.

TAF
05-26-2003, 06:47 PM
We're going to put a "stretch" of us together...hopefully get some of the N.C. boys to hook up, FordNut & Mad1 from TN, and others...we will rULE the Southeast as we head West!!!!

martyo
05-26-2003, 06:52 PM
Guaranteed that I will be the fastest one getting there! I am flying in (literally!!).

Bigdogjim
05-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Guaranteed that I will be the fastest one getting there! I am flying in (literally!!).

Martyo With everthing you have to go through in airports today It will be close

:lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:
Oh and I don't have to worry about upgrades to "first class":D

martyo
05-26-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey, what's to eat in Texas??? I am hungry already and I know that I am not the only one that likes to eat around here.

Bigdogjim
05-26-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
Oh man...an old fashioned "convoy"....that would be the icing on the cake.

Can you imagine a dozen or so MM's running down the highway together like those bikers do. That would be a sight. Kinda like smokey and the bandit....we could do it in 18 hours!

Tempting, very tempting.

OK what do I have to do to put you over the edge:rolleyes:

TAF
05-26-2003, 07:16 PM
He's going BigDog...going to hook up with us...eh CRUZ...

As for food...TEXAS BBQ Brisket!!!!!! And they make Blue Bell icecream not far from Ennis...

martyo
05-26-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by TAF

As for food...TEXAS BBQ Brisket!!!!!! And they make Blue Bell icecream not far from Ennis...

BBQ and ice cream. Life is good!! Now I will just have to find some cool people to hang out with.........

CRUZTAKER
05-26-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by TAF
As for food...TEXAS BBQ Brisket!!!!!!

"Bone Daddy's" baby!!!

Bigdogjim
05-26-2003, 07:27 PM
BBQ and ice cream. Life is good!! Now I will just have to find some cool people to hang out with.........

Well if you look hard enough it won't be hard :lol:

TAF
05-27-2003, 05:59 AM
Just wanted to refresh for those who may have been gone for the weekend...

It's going to be BIG...

You need to be there...

MAD-3R
05-27-2003, 06:07 AM
Hmmm yeah... If the wife says yes.

Logan
05-27-2003, 06:29 AM
See now, Cruztaker is in the know... :) Bone Daddy's yeeeeah... Bunch of my Lightning buddies and I hang out there every month or so...

Attendance at FFW Ennis last year was something like 210000 people for the weekend.

martyo
05-27-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Attendance at FFW Ennis last year was something like 210000 people for the weekend.

logan: Is that head count in metric or standard?? That's a lot of people, even by New York standards.

TAF
05-27-2003, 07:17 AM
Man....this is going to be F-U-N!!!!

Start making plans, folks...we NEED to have a BIG showing!!!!

Bigdogjim
05-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by TAF
Man....this is going to be F-U-N!!!!

Start making plans, folks...we NEED to have a BIG showing!!!!

Hey watch the BIG remarks:) Don't worry we will make a BIG splash:P

CRUZTAKER
05-27-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Logan

Is this meet a mixed deal? All types of cars? Bikes?, or is it a basically Ford thing? With that many in attendance, I'm thinking it's a bunch of hot rod fanatics in general.

It must be as big as a woodstock thing........sweeeet.

Bigdogjim
05-27-2003, 04:58 PM
It must be as big as a woodstock thing........sweeeet. [/B][/QUOTE]

are you in or what:confused: :help:

CRUZTAKER
05-27-2003, 05:12 PM
I would like to be....I still have personal reservations, besides, apparently I'm a wanted man down south.

The big thing is, that happens to be the same sunday the cruise ship sails...the one my wife has been begging for...again. It's been 6 months and I think she's landlocked. She didn't flip out when I mentioned the dates though...the latest ring must have worked. Still though, we got time, it sure sounds like fun though, especially hooking up and driving together posse style.

Logan
05-27-2003, 05:22 PM
FFW stands for Fun Ford Weekend.

No chevy's, No Bikes, No Dodge's, No Hot Rod's, except in the spectator parking lot.

All Ford's all the time. It's an awesome event.

Drawing large crowds is no big deal here in Texas, with Nascar, IRL, Busch, NHRA, IHRA and the countless others that hold national events here...

mb4875
05-27-2003, 05:23 PM
If you Convoy info: I ran from St.Louis to Ennis for the Bullitt Nationals last year.The Will Rogers Expressway was a treat at Speed.

See you in Ennis

Richard
Black Bullitt # 4875
FFW Staff

Bob Mathis
05-27-2003, 05:24 PM
Hi guy's, I had to go back to work today, and boy what a day!
Now I need alittle help, what do we call this meet I have one and here it is, National Marauder Roundup Ennis Texas . The throught was because it is in Texas. Let me know what on your minds.

TAF
05-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Works for me, Bob.

RF says he's going to bring his "Howdy Doody" hat, boots and holster :lol:

Bigdogjim
05-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by TAF
Works for me, Bob.

RF says he's going to bring his "Howdy Doody" hat, boots and holster :lol:

If he does can I be the Lone Ranger:help:

Bigdogjim
05-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Bob Mathis
Hi guy's, I had to go back to work today, and boy what a day!
Now I need alittle help, what do we call this meet I have one and here it is, National Marauder Roundup Ennis Texas . The throught was because it is in Texas. Let me know what on your minds.

I like it go with it!!!!

TAF
05-28-2003, 04:41 AM
How 'bout some of you "left-coast" boys? You commin?

RC? James Hecker? Directedby? NBCShooter? Others?

cyclone03
05-28-2003, 07:05 AM
Ok I'm in,reservations made.

Bigdogjim
05-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by TAF
How 'bout some of you "left-coast" boys? You commin?

RC? James Hecker? Directedby? NBCShooter? Others?

TAF whats the count fom your neck of the woods:confused:

CRUZTAKER
05-28-2003, 01:58 PM
If he does can I be the Lone Ranger:help:

I want to be 'taunt-o' :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I booked the wife's cruise today for Sept. 6-13.
Now it looks like I might get to go. We should figure out when people are leaving, and the presumed routes. Many of us (if timed correctly) will be able to hook up midway.

TAF, my wife wants to know what your route will be....coming from the south east, I am thinking an 'on the road' link might be difficult.

I will look at maps tonite. And I guess I should book a room or something. I also want to pm all the Ohio people to see if they are interested.

All the folks in NY and the general area will likely come thru Ohio, and I assume all the Chicago lang and adjacents will likely end up on the same road as the east coasters......

Hmmmmm

Bigdogjim
05-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Hold that thought? Your not what I had in mind :lol:

All the folks in NY and the general area will likely come thru Ohio, and I assume all the Chicago lang and adjacents will likely end up on the same road as the east coasters......

Hmmmmm

From Phila, NY area we would more than likely take 81 south to Knoxville. Then pick up route 40 to Nashville, throught Memphis. In Little Rock pick up 30 to Texarkana and then into Dallas and Ennis Tx.

TAF
05-28-2003, 05:54 PM

TAF, my wife wants to know what your route will be....coming from the south east, I am thinking an 'on the road' link might be difficult.

I-20...from ATL to DFW...straight-shot...800+ miles. We need to figure out a way to hook-up at points along the way with folks from different areas....Birmingham, Northern LA, etc.

CRUZTAKER
05-28-2003, 07:08 PM
From Phila, NY area we would more than likely take 81 south to Knoxville. Then pick up route 40 to Nashville, throught Memphis. In Little Rock pick up 30 to Texarkana and then into Dallas and Ennis Tx.

Looks like our intersection would be Knoxville. I will run 71S till it ends and pickup 31/65 into Nashville.

A rough calculation looks as though about 685 miles for you and 500 for me to Nashville. There is the possibility of hooking upon the west side of town on the 440 loop.

Are you driving straight thru? This would be a nice halfway point, although I have managed 1100 miles in one day, what's the point if we leave early?

Are there any others gonna follow you from your area yet?

If LML takes 55S, we would catch him in memphis, which looks to be about 195 more miles for us.

By far, Tod has the best route...direct!

Bigdogjim
05-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Cruz Looks good so far I'll get back to ya. I still looking for more people.......

cruzer
05-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Big Dog, I have driven that route over 40 times going to Penn. and I made my best times that way---a Knoxville or Nashville or Little Rock rendesvous(sp???) should work out OK--see you soon, Maury

MI2QWK4U
05-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Anyone from Michigan thinking about this? If not, I would head to Chicago and hook up with Mac for the run down.

CRUZTAKER
05-29-2003, 03:34 AM
2QK and Mac.....I-74/I-57 ? If so, Memphis would be the connection.

MAD-3R
05-29-2003, 07:32 AM
81 south througfh teh shanadfouha Vally, I'm on it.

SergntMac
05-29-2003, 07:40 AM
2QK and Mac.....I-74/I-57 ? If so, Memphis would be the connection.

MapQuest is telling me I-57 to I-55, to I-40, to I-30 (with a few side streets thrown in. Have to check this again, but it sounds about right. I plan to arrive Thursday night. Anyone who wants to hook up along the route, e-me at SergntMac@aol.com.

jgc61sr2002
05-29-2003, 10:18 AM
Marty - you found them, most everyone on this site is cool.:cool:

MM03MOK
05-31-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by jgc61sr2002
Marty - you found them, most everyone on this site is cool.:cool:

I second that. RF and I are in! :up: :bounce:

martyo
05-31-2003, 07:27 PM
Planning ahead here......The airplane will not let me check my MM through, so it looks like I will need some wheels while I am in Ennis as I will be flying down. Anyone with some local knowledge on where I can rent a decent car worthy of the event? I know here in NY there are some places that rent some pretty decent rides......

Suggestions anyone??

TAF
06-01-2003, 05:50 AM
Marty...I'm planning on picking you guys up. And Sam and I have talked about being available at DFW for "taxi service".

If you want to rent...what I would suggest for this occasion is to go with Hertz (I can help you here if you'd like) and request a Mustang from them (they even have convertables)...this would be appropriate for FFW.

TAF
06-01-2003, 06:34 AM
BTW...I happen to have 1 extra room at the hotel....

First to PM me can have it....

SOLD: nomad was the 1st PM

MM03MOK
06-01-2003, 08:30 AM
I think we're on a roll here. Much thanks to Bob Mathis and Logan for keeping this alive. I'm sure there are a lot of details that will need to be attended to and we should all share in carrying that load. I know a few ideas are already in the works.

Here's something I can contribute. I will make up name tags for all attending. Bob will provide me with names including screen names so make sure Bob has your info. I'll make them up for family attendees too.

If people have other ideas, let them flow here!

Yahoooo!!

martyo
06-01-2003, 09:05 AM
Mary: I think you should include the screeen name and "real" name, except for Todd Alan Fisher, who is in the witness protection program and doesn't want his full name used.....

:lol:

Bigdogjim
06-01-2003, 10:27 AM
If you want to rent...what I would suggest for this occasion is to go with Hertz (I can help you here if you'd like) and request a Mustang from them (they even have convertables)...this would be appropriate for FFW. [/B][/QUOTE]

What no sables!!!!!!!!!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/3/dummhead.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/weep.gif

TAF
06-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Mary: I think you should include the screeen name and "real" name, except for Todd Alan Fisher, who is in the witness protection program and doesn't want his full name used.....

:lol:

And...Texas is ONE of the states I'm wanted in.....

me and CRUZTAKER, that is :lol:

Marauderman
06-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Well, I'm coming..SUPRISE! Where are the rest of you from NC and nearby areas...lets gets those plans together and call for rooms.....lets go!!!!

Bob Mathis
06-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Hi guy's ,
Here's some Additional hotels other than Quality Inn
Best Western (972) 875-3390
Ennis Inn (972) 875-9656
Holiday Inn Express (972) 875-6990
I here that the host hotel may be full.

SergntMac
06-01-2003, 01:47 PM
Bob, is there anyplace we should register on the .net as attending/participating in this event? Logan's notice hints at a special parking area for us, sounds like maybe "inside" the show?

Just wondering...

Bob Mathis
06-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Now here's how I have thing layed out for are weekend,

Fri. 10- 4
Registration
Get toegether that night at the Host Hotel.

Sat. 8-4
Registration
Car show/ Racing
Socialize with each other and what ever we what to do. Also have Steve sign are cars.
Sat. Night Bash

Sun. 8-12
Church Service at 8:30 @ the track.
Parade Lap
Depart the area

This is what I have worked up. I feel it is a good start. How I just have to get all the details worked out. Some of you have come up with some great idea's like name tags, dash plaques and and meeting up with each other along the way to the meet. I have something planed for giving out plagues with in are own group.
The Sat. night bash I'm wanting to make it alot of fun. Here my throught, Food, door prizes, awards, words from guest speeckers and just socializing or some may say telling store's about each other. If you know what I mean.
I hope this meet's what you all may have had in mind for the weekend.
Do not for get all the other things that are going on with FF lots of racing and the car show that has a class for marauders. So you can do about anything you want.
Now all I have to do is get things to come inline and I'm working hard on that. I won't sleep till it is all inline.
If you have any input for me and know someone that would like to help us with anything if you know what I mean. Like local L-M and Ford dealers. We will take any help.
I will keep you all up to date.
Thanks Bob

Accufab Racing
06-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Regarding any pre-registration. It's not needed by FFW. We will have a huge area roped off in the pits behind the grandstands. Should be plenty of room. If anybody is interested in running in any of the classes, like True Street or the brackets (Street Ford), or entering the car show, that can be handled at the track. Just show up, go through the pit gates (you will need to pay there) and we will direct you over to the Marauder Corral.

martyo
06-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Accufab Racing
If anybody is interested in running in any of the classes, like True Street or the brackets (Street Ford), or entering the car show, that can be handled at the track.

I intend to drag my rental car.......

grzellmer
06-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Thanks, Bob, just made my reservations at the Quality Inn. I'll be driving down, with plans to arrive sometime Thurs, evening. The hotel is located at 107 Chamber of Commerce drive, Ennis TX 75119. Exit 251 B from I-45.

If any of you Chicagoland MM owners want to hook up for the drive down, drop me a line at SergntMac@aol.com and we'll plan something. Better to travel in groups, eh?

BTW...Make your reservations now, things are filling up fast. Rooms at the sponsoring Quality Inn start at 89 bucks a night, and they are only 4 miles from the event site. Better toss your coin soon, get on this...

Hey Sarge, Checking the distance on Yahoo its 1000 miles to Ennis from the Windy city. You guys plan to drive straight through or take 2 days to get there?

CRUZTAKER
06-02-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm in!

Hopefully a number of us will "hookup" on the way down. :up:

What (where) is this "HOST" hotel that keeps being mentioned?

I got a room in Ennis at the Quality Inn.

SergntMac
06-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by grzellmer
Hey Sarge, Checking the distance on Yahoo its 1000 miles to Ennis from the Windy city. You guys plan to drive straight through or take 2 days to get there?

Don't really know just yet, no one has e-mailed me to say they want to hook up. As of right now, I'm driving through with a 3 AM leave on Thursday. I've got a three day room waiting.

Boy these parking lots are going to be something to see, eh?

TAF
06-02-2003, 02:35 PM
As soon as we can get the "signup sheet" going that Logan is going to put together, we can start planning some logistics.

A "mass Marauder arrival" would be kinda cool, I think.

CRUZTAKER
06-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Deeann at the Quality Inn Ennis told me there are still rooms available, but one needs to call direct.

She said the 800 number and the internet will say it's booked solid sold out. It's not though....yet.

:confused:

TAF
06-02-2003, 03:18 PM

Well...we THOUGHT it was Logan's place, but he said BigDogs snoring would wake the babies :lol:

My understanding looking back at Bob's original posts was it is the Quality Inn.

martyo
06-02-2003, 03:48 PM
Quality Inn, Enis, Texas: 972-875-9641. In case you need it.

Bigdogjim
06-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Deeann at the Quality Inn Ennis told me there are still rooms available, but one needs to call direct.

She said the 800 number and the internet will say it's booked solid sold out. It's not though....yet.

Cruztaker: you are at the place! thats it the Quality Inn. Ground 0 baby:help: the place where all action starts:D

See ya there:coolman:

TAF
06-02-2003, 04:06 PM
the place where all action starts:D

Nope....I'm not going to say it.....

TAF
06-07-2003, 07:36 PM
Just wanted to freshin it up...

Come on folks...this is a chance of a Marauder lifetime. Make your plans and sign up!!!

martyo
06-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Is LML coming to Texas???

TAF
06-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Is LML coming to Texas???

Yep...

martyo
06-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by TAF
Yep...

Excellent! (I know I will live to regret saying that.....)

TAF
06-08-2003, 11:42 AM
It wouldn't be complete without him...if you ask me.

martyo
06-08-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by TAF
It wouldn't be complete without him...if you ask me.

Agreed. We may tire out from picking on 'Lord RF, so we will need some fresh meet. :lol:

Bigdogjim
06-08-2003, 01:02 PM
I want to change the name of the town to Marauderville. Tx. Just for the weekend?? Hell any things better that Ennis??

How about it????

TAF
06-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Hell any things better that Ennis??

ESPECIALLY...the rhyming combinations :lol:
_
Ennis sounds like....

You'll weren't calling it (in*nes) were ya?

Bigdogjim
06-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by TAF
ESPECIALLY...the rhyming combinations :lol:
_
Ennis sounds like....

Well think about it TAF are you going to tell friends and co-workers when they ask "were you going on vacation?" Ennis, Tx. huh? What? :confused: :help:

NO Marauderville, Tx. and laugh as you walk away:P

Racerx88
06-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by TAF

Actually that IS the way it's pronounced.

Bigdogjim
06-12-2003, 01:25 PM
oh well Marauderville, Tx now :lol: :lol:

Racerx88
06-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Only 8 out of the 23 signed up for this thing so far are from Texas. All these other people have quite a ways to drive, you don't! No excuses. Come on Texan's, sign up!

vegasmarauder
06-17-2003, 11:56 PM
Ok, We are in, Now do we bring the 300A (hers) or the 300B (mine)......

Bob Mathis
06-18-2003, 03:29 AM
Bring both, the more the merrier. I'm bring both her's and mine.
Bob

Daveinsa
07-16-2003, 07:18 PM
I'll be there with some friends

Dave

jgc61sr2002
07-16-2003, 08:37 PM
Daveinsa - Welcome to the site. You will like it here.:up:

Daveinsa
07-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Thanks. I've always loved the MM.

Bigdogjim
07-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Daveinsa: Yes indeed welcome! Texas is looking like a real blast!
Can't get here soon enough........

See you there

Daveinsa
07-19-2003, 08:39 AM
OK, Just made my reservations. I'll be there on the 19th. Sounds like it's going to be a great time.

btw: Quality only has a couple rooms left. Single queens only.

Dave

MAD-3R
07-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Daveinsa
Single queens only.

Dave

I don't think Texas is the right place for a Single Queen.

God, I do need :help:

Daveinsa
07-19-2003, 08:49 AM
LOL

I guess that's like the Manly rods I have in the garage ready to go in. :P

studio460
08-10-2003, 05:22 AM
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official . . . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY NBC IS LETTING ME GO TO ENNIS!!! The #$%&@#@!# 2003 Emmy Awards are the same f*****g weekend (even though it's not even our network doing the broadcast this year)!!!

martyo
08-10-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by NBC Shooter
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official . . . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY NBC IS LETTING ME GO TO ENNIS!!! The #$%&@#@!# 2003 Emmy Awards are the same f*****g weekend (even though it's not even our network doing the broadcast this year)!!!

Damn them! I will personally be boycotting all "Must see TV" this fall! You will be missed Shooter.

Bigdogjim
08-24-2003, 09:07 PM
Do what I am doing. Call in sick? :lol:

TAF
08-26-2003, 06:33 AM
Under 25 days to go...and we have a big list, but some new folks that maybe have not seen this.

I'm tellin you...if you don't come...you're missin out!!!

SergntMac
08-26-2003, 08:09 AM
Anyone have a summary of events handy? A "schedule" of sorts of what any visitor to FFW may expect on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

If you do, please post it in a fresh thread, this one is way too long to be of any real value to the newcomer.

MAD-3R
08-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Here ya go Mac.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4115

Mobster
09-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Lord help me! I just finished the thread... what I wouldn't give to be able to drive down with either the Michigan bunch or Northeast crew and then all meet up and drive together into Ennis... you gotta commerate this with a really cool black t-shirt - and I suppose everyone will be wearing their Marauder leather jackets and Smiths... maybe contact the State smokies and get some 'get outa jail free' speed passes- maybe allow their lesser vehicles to run with you... maybe allow them to 'pace' you for a short distance- it's all too much... have a blast- post the pics asap and let us homers know how to pick up a Tshirt!