PDA

View Full Version : MM.Net: Chapter Two

ADMIN
10-15-2006, 05:13 PM
The pages have turned and a new chapter begins at MercuryMarauder.Net. Whether we call it Chapter Two or Second Generation, nine long-standing Members have stepped up to ensure the viable long-term future of MercuryMarauder.Net.

We call this site "Home," as many of you do. Having our "Home" turned into a vacant lot would have made us all nomads, roaming around cyberspace with no direction. We banded together to ensure we would always have a place to hang our hats.

We hope to do some redecorating to enhance the features and value of the website.

Our overall focus is to keep you coming back. Our goal is to keep the windows clean, the floor vacuumed and empty the trash once in a while.

With the help of the Membership and Supporting Vendors, our aim is to keep the lights on and the door open. Your financial support is needed to accomplish this so please consider becoming a Supporting Member. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/payments.php As finances permit, our ultimate goal is to support the Membership in the form of contributions to regional events and the National Meet.

Thank you for your continued support.

MM.Net Administration<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

MarauderMark
10-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Thank you for such a great site and will allways contribute any time i can.:up:
I forgot also to thank those for keeping this place in the family:2thumbs:

Bluerauder
10-15-2006, 05:24 PM
....nine long-standing Members have stepped up to ensure the viable long-term future of MercuryMarauder.Net.

We call this site "Home," as many of you do.

Many thanks to the Members who stepped forward to continue this great tradition and place to share ideas, talk about our adventures and plan local, regional and national events. Thanks !! :2thumbs:

I plan on keeping my "checkered flags" active .... :D

superiorone
10-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Hands down this is the first thing I go to when I turn on the lap top, so much important info on this site and great people!!!! I lowered the rear end by adjusting the air susupension and I could not have done it without this site, thank you for everyone for sharing all the info and for the site!!!!

Hotrauder
10-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I have known for some time (since Mac's flags were stolen) that donations were accepted but had never figured out how to contribute until the time of the transfer when fumbling around I stumbled by accident on the link. I have proudly been displaying my flags since and I will keep them active. My hats off to those veteran members who stepped up. Thank you for caring for our HOME. Dennis:2thumbs:

whoskal
10-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I'll always have flags up

Rider90
10-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Supporting Vendors don't get flags? :eek:

Sounds like a lot of house chores going on here. I'll take full responsibility of checking the couch cushions for loose change. C'mon folks step up and support this grand place :beer:

LILALLEYKATT
10-15-2006, 06:19 PM
I just tried to make a donation and I keep getting invalid currancy amount selected. I tried all 3 selections...what should I do to make a donation ???

MM03MOK
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I just tried to make a donation and I keep getting invalid currancy amount selected. I tried all 3 selections...what should I do to make a donation ???
Make sure you select the $ and not the € (Euro) or the ₤ (pound).

martyo
10-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Checkered Flags for me! :D

Peter
10-16-2006, 05:17 AM
Can you add Canadian $?

Haggis
10-16-2006, 08:15 AM
Make sure you select the $ and not the € (Euro) or the ₤ (pound).

WHAT!!!! You don't take rubles????:mad2:

MM03MOK
10-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Can you add Canadian $?
Code has to be rewritten for $CAD. We will look into it. Thanks.

MarauderTJA
10-16-2006, 10:09 AM
My checkered flags will always be flying for MM.net:up:

1stMerc
10-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks for taking hold of the reins or should i say wheel. This site is indeed an asset and would have sorely been missed.

MikesMerc
10-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Contribution made :)

HotrodMerc
10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
I appreciate and enjoy this site very much, though i have done nothing but detailing as yet to my MM, and will not have time to for a year or so.
Thank you to everyone responsible for the site both before and after the current changes. Where do i find the info. on how to contribute?

Breadfan
10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks, this thread served as a reminder, I didn't even notice my flags disappear - I konw this is a world full of automatic reminders but I would'nt mind an email reminder when the year was up... :)

MM03MOK
10-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks, this thread served as a reminder, I didn't even notice my flags disappear - I konw this is a world full of automatic reminders but I would'nt mind an email reminder when the year was up... :)
I believe an email reminder is sent. Make sure your email address here is up to date. Thanks again, Mike.

MM03MOK
10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Where do i find the info. on how to contribute?I added a bigger button on the home page.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/payments.php)

Breadfan
10-16-2006, 09:00 PM
I believe an email reminder is sent. Make sure your email address here is up to date. Thanks again, Mike.

Yup, it's good, must've missed it last time! Oh well, no worries. :)

ADMIN
10-18-2006, 11:10 AM
MM.Net: Chapter Two, Part II

As stated above, nine long-standing Members have stepped up to ensure the viable long-term future of MercuryMarauder.Net..

Yes, there are currently 9 owners of .NET. Mary (MM03MOK), Dan (MercMan), Mike (Mike Poore), Mac (SergntMac), Jim (BigDogJim), Barry (Cruztaker), Dennis (Dennis Reinhart), Bob (RF Overlord) and Mike Heckman (MM2004).

Logan handed over the reins with gratitude and faith in knowing that we would carry on what he started four years ago. While there may be growing pains, we will make this an even better home for everyone that lives within these Internet walls.

We trust one another, and know each other to the extent that we are very comfortable with our personalities, mind sets and most importantly, our ultimate goals:…To keep this site alive.

Now a word about the screen name ADMIN. While we each, as Members, have our own voice and opinion, we are also working as a team to manage this website. When the screen name ADMIN is used, the message is from all nine of us. This means we have discussed and debated a subject, have reached a consensus and are speaking in One Voice. ADMIN is all of us speaking together...a unified team.

With the support of Members and Vendors, we will strive to maintain this site’s prosperity and reinvest in the Membership.

Thanks for your time.

MM.Net Administration<!-- / message -->

Zack
10-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Now a word about the screen name ADMIN. While we each, as Members, have our own voice and opinion, we are also working as a team to manage this website. When the screen name ADMIN is used, the message is from all nine of us. This means we have discussed and debated a subject, have reached a consensus and are speaking in One Voice. ADMIN is all of us speaking together...a unified team.[/COLOR]

MM.Net Administration<!-- / message -->

Hope y'all have those Nextel beepie things and a good calling plan. :bows:

magindat
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Got my reminder. Re-upped.

Thanx for keeping order.

BigGuyBigCar
10-19-2006, 06:23 AM
Contribution made. I've gotten at least $100 of information and entertainment from this site, starting from when I was first considering buying a used Marauder.

DTR owner, 7 months and counting.

gonzo50
10-22-2006, 04:19 PM

"DITTO":rasta:

Bill Lalk
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I jumped in for the first time. Hope to be with you guys for a long time. I never mozeed before. Hope I did it right.

Budman
10-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Huh,flags,what?O i get it,new ownership..

hitchhiker
10-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Thank you for such a great site and will allways contribute any time i can.:up:
I forgot also to thank those for keeping this place in the family:2thumbs:

Smokin avatar!

:D

cyclopsram
10-30-2006, 07:35 AM
I guess the new site should be called 300B... the second generation Marauder with some stuff added and some taken away...

DEFYANT
10-30-2006, 07:39 AM
I revoke my support of this site as a result of select excessive moderation.

Haggis
10-30-2006, 07:45 AM
If this is the new Collective and their are '9' owners, who is 'Seven of Nine'? :borg:

DEFYANT
10-30-2006, 07:57 AM
If this is the new Collective and their are '9' owners, who is 'Seven of Nine'? :borg:

:banana:
Now that right there is funnier!

http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200303/voy-169-seven-of-nine--tertiar/240x320.jpg

I asked BigDogJim that question, but he did not answer.

Mary? :D

MM03MOK
11-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Can you add Canadian $? CA$ has now been added to the Subscription page. Just select from the drop-down menu.

Thank you for your support.

1stMerc
11-15-2006, 05:46 PM
:banana:
Now that right there is funnier!

http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200303/voy-169-seven-of-nine--tertiar/240x320.jpg

I asked BigDogJim that question, but he did not answer.

Mary? :D

Let's have the transformation shot PLEEAASE!!!

lwblumjr
11-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Let's have the transformation shot PLEEAASE!!!
1stmerc,

Here you go!

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/stmagazine/seven1.jpg

1stMerc
11-15-2006, 07:57 PM
1stmerc,

Here you go!

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/stmagazine/seven1.jpg

Larry,
Pretty cool site

Thanks
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/episodes/voy/night.jpg Didn't much care for Voyager when it first came out, but wish they would bring it back like ST, TNG and DS9. still can't get into Enterprise though.