PDA

View Full Version : Selling MM's--Required Data

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 06:58 AM
I suggest that when selling a MM there should be a required data box or boxes that need to be checked off that the car has in order for the add to be accepted for showing---for example:

We all pretty much know whats comes standard on the MM, but a check box of those items plus some of the after market as well needs to be added..These boxes would need to be checked on the car you are selling/putting into the calssifieds BEFORE it is accepted.

This would then give those looking at the adds most always the entire data needed to make a decision to further pursue....cause alot of times if not all the time, these items are missing--like color of car, moonroof or not, light flint or black interior...just those can be the determining factor--plus it would eliminate alot of communication back and forth --

SO something like a list of known items which required checking---leaves most of the items missed --NOT MISSED......well--whata ya think?

jim geary
10-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Makes sense.

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Makes sense.

Glad you like my idea---wonder what all the chiefs of the round table think...and what it would take to implement.........hummmmm

MM03MOK
10-17-2006, 08:17 AM
It would make it easier to compare and make sure information is complete. The challenge will be in the limitations of the software. I don't know if this module is sophisticated enough to do this, but I'll gladly add it to my To-Research list....which is pretty long at this point, as you can imagine.

Marauderman
10-17-2006, 11:34 AM
It would make it easier to compare and make sure information is complete. The challenge will be in the limitations of the software. I don't know if this module is sophisticated enough to do this, but I'll gladly add it to my To-Research list....which is pretty long at this point, as you can imagine.

Thanks Mary for also thinking it is something that will be helpful--at least you think its worthy to pursue --I think it will help everyone-- the list doesn't necessarily have to have ALL items --just those that made it different from the others --which is what I was meaning in my examples.....but I think you got the "picture"..Thank you......Tom