PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dennis!! 2 "New" Marauders in 4 months

TAF
09-24-2002, 07:03 PM
Thanks to Dennis Reinhart, I've "taken delivery" on 2 Marauders in the past 4 months!

NEW Dyno Numbers-

Bone Stock = 245.1 rwhp & 259.7 lb ft of torque

WITH:
Dennis's Chip, 4.10s, Therm., Plugs and Drive Shaft (OK no hp with driveshaft but a REAL difference on the road at "speed")

Mods In = 252.0 rwhp & 283.6 lb ft of torque

What a difference!

BTW...without the chip and all other mods -

= 234.6 rwhp & 253.3 lb ft of torque

Thanks again Dennis!

And, I'll "ditto" Logan and others here...do yourself a favor and do these mods. I'm a daily driver and this will be all for me, but it was WELL worth it!

chapel1
09-26-2002, 06:19 PM
:) illinois boy just got his new personalized plates.I ordered MARAWDER plates two months ago for my MM that I recieved on 6/15/02. My dealer said he could'nt order them for me? I"ve been reading all the great MM post"s with great interest. I"ve had all my windows tinted which really make's the car look cool. I'm taking my car in it's 3000 mile oil change saturday.I"ve taken my Marauder to one auto show and was impressed with the reception I got,it seems as car buff's appreciate Mercury's first attempt at V8 muscle. Even had aguy who had a cobra replica come over and admire my stock 03 MM.OH,I did write all over my customer survey from Ford that asked how I liked my new GM? You would think if this is suppose to be a special preimum car for them they would atlest address thier surveys correct.

chapel1
09-26-2002, 06:31 PM
I was detailing my car tonight and noticed there were no bushings/gaskets along the side fender were it meets the hood when in the closed position?Such as are on my 93 CV? Wonder if the assembly guy's were sleeping?Doe's any one out there have flaws along the outside edge of the doors?I covered mine up with black door edging.