PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fun Meet

cruzer
05-29-2003, 10:07 PM
Ok, fellows and gals, it's time to stand up and be counted---September will be here VERY soon--if we are to be the host group--we need to get on the ball NOW!!!! Let's get this site active and get to work. maury

cruzer
06-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Talked to Bob Mathis today---sure is hard to tell him I didn't get a single response to my thread---he REALLY needs our help--let's get our act together, Maury

MAD-3R
06-12-2003, 05:53 AM
Thats what the signup page is for i thought? Yes, My wife and I plan on makeing it.

LincMercLover
06-12-2003, 09:15 AM
I was thinking the same MAD... but I've been wrong before?

MM03MOK
06-12-2003, 12:59 PM
I think he was trying to get the North Texas Marauders in gear since they are the "host group."

cruzer
06-12-2003, 01:04 PM
You are right, the sign in sheet will give Bob a fast head-count. What I've been trying to get across is, as host club, we should be set up to help Bob, Logan and Sonny get the job done---Bob has asked me to go to Ennis and set up facilities to get the visitors a special place to get their MMs lubed, serviced and washed that week-end.. There will be other requests and you may be able to do the job or know someone who can--so I thought the site would be a good place to coordinate things. By the way, I have been offered a place for us to all meet in Bedford if anyone is interested---lots of parking and plenty of pizza---let me know if you are interested--hope I haven't offended anyone, but I have put on 6 national aircraft shows ( 400-500 planes and 3-4,000 people ) and know how much local support means--hope to hear from you, Maury

cyclone03
06-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Where do I go to get counted?
I got my room lined up and will be there!

vegasmarauder
06-12-2003, 03:05 PM
We'll be there too, coming from Las Vegas, NV

Now to decide if we bring the 300A (hers) or the the 300B (mine)...

jefferson-mo
06-12-2003, 03:13 PM
BOTH:uzi:

MM03MOK
06-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by cyclone03
Where do I go to get counted?
I got my room lined up and will be there!
Link to register is under National Marauder Meet, second from the top in the middle column on the home page.

Click HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/nats.php).

FordNut
06-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Vegas,
Another 2-MM family! Welcome. My dealer just told me about another couple that has matching Marauders, I believe they're somewhere in Louisiana.

One just isn't enough!

cyclone03
06-12-2003, 04:06 PM
well what do you know.
I'm registered now.

Bob Mathis
06-12-2003, 05:00 PM
Hi guy's ,
cruz and all of you are being alot of help and it would be great if you all in that area could help . I know you all are looking forward to this. The local group are the one's who really make thing's go together for the meet. I'm about got things in line and they are looking great. I will pass on more area's that we will need help in soon. I want to get thing's worked out now so it will not be late trying to get something done later. I had an old friend tell me that if we were not ready to go racing by Sat. that Sat would not be the time to get ready and so I like to get started and keep the ball rolling. If you know what I mean. the reg. site does alot for me because head count's are a big thing when asking for support and what we need.
For all of you with two MM it would be great to have both of them I will have both of mine or should I say my wife will have her's and I will have mine. So come on I challenge you my wife doe's also.
I have seen some of the art work for are T-shirts and it is going to be great. When I get the first real look at it I will put it out.
Thanks Bob
P.S this is are meet not mine.

cruzer
06-14-2003, 09:16 PM
O.K., I'll try again---I would like to invite ALL the METROPLEX owners to let me know if you would be interested in a LOCAL get-together--CiCi's Pizza at Harwood and Central in Bedford has welcomed us to use their parking facilities and restuarant for a meeting--give me an idea of a good time and day--he (CiCi's manager)really didn't give me any restrictions except Sunday afternoon between 12 and 3--plenty of room and lots of pizza---let me know....Would be nice to meet each other-by the way, HEMLOCK and myself went to the Cougar Club meeting and got a good briefing on some things going on in Dearborn. Would be nice if more of you could make the meetings---know it's on a "school nite" but it's worth the trip--keeps you informed on shows , etc . Anyhow let's try to get together, Maury

TAF
06-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Give 'em hell, Maury!!!

Now THERE'S a man who knows how to rally the troops...:up:

Bigdogjim
06-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by vegasmarauder

Hey just roll the dice :P :P :D :) :cool:

Bigdogjim
06-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Quality Inn is booked! I tryed to get a friend a room and no luck. :mad:

JGaignat
06-14-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by vegasmarauder

You live in Vegas and have TWO Marauders........You're my idol!!!

Racerx88
06-17-2003, 06:44 AM
Set up a time for that Cici's meeting on the weekend, and I'll be there!

Would love to make the Cougar Club meetings, but Thursday evening by Love Field is just too hard for me to get to from where I work.

cruzer
06-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Logan, Sam, Racer, MMJack,rumble,cyclone, 2003 MIB,Hemlock, Scott, golfnut, Ross and any other Metroplex MM owners. I will be at the CiCi's Pizza in Bedford from 3 PM - ? on this Saturday, June 21st. Take Hwy 183 (Airport Freeway) to the "Central" exit--go North on Central to "Harwood"---CiCi's is in the shopping center on the NorthWest corner (Krogers,Le Pepe restuarant). I have a black MM with a hood ornament and blue rear bumper inserts. I am 6'2" tall, white haired and will be wearing black? ---I'll probably be inside in the air-conditioning.... Hope to meet somebody and will stick around til 4 PM--if nobody shows up, I'm going home....See you Saturday, Maury

cyclone03
06-18-2003, 02:29 PM
Cruzer.
Get me off IH35E,from the south.I live near San Antonio.
Talk me in,I may be able to make it.

cruzer
06-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Cyclone, come up I-35E , continue through downtown Dallasand you will see a merge for TX-183 --keep in left lane--follow signs to TX 114, Irving, D/FW airport--take 183 toward D/FW , pass the Cowboy Stadium ( on your RIGHT) and continue Westbound , pass the airport and keep an eye out for the exit for"CENTRAL DR/FOREST RIDGE DR"....turn right onto CENTRAL (Northbound)--continue to HARWOOD DR. CiCi's is located in the shopping center on the NorthWest corner (Kroger's, Le Peep Reasurant) Cici's is on the southwest corner of the parking lot---That's a long drive for you--sure hope you can make it--will have hot pizza waiting--by the way, my cell# is 817-296-3819 and it's with me 24/7--if you need help, give me a call, Thanks, Maury

rumble
06-19-2003, 06:53 PM
Maury, sorry I can't make it this weekend. I think its an awesome idea though. How about another shot a couple of weeks down the road? How neat to see all those "Men in Black" at one spot. (This said with deference to 2003 MIB's handle)

Racerx88
06-20-2003, 11:42 AM
cruzer - I'll be there!

Hemlock
06-20-2003, 01:21 PM
WILL BE THERE , WITH MY BLACK JUMPSUIT ON . CHEERS !!!

cruzer
06-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Thanks !!! See you there around 3--MIB---I like that--wait till you see my hat !!!!!!!!Maury