PDA

View Full Version : F.I.T Kit #20 Has arrived!!

Seneca
11-01-2006, 06:16 AM
Last night I picked up #20 from my moms house. She calls me at work and tell's Me ..I think your battery chargers here... LOL! I said what battery charger? The box said charger on it. :rolleyes:.. It waS Early christmas for me last night. Everything was packed really well. Great packaging F.I.T. !! Now all I'm waiting on is the tuner. :D "Seneca"

MarauderTJA
11-01-2006, 06:21 AM
You will love your F.I.T. kit:up: ....Keep us posted on your progress with the install.

Haggis
11-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Congrats Seneca....:woohoo:

DEFYANT
11-01-2006, 07:07 AM
You have a PM :D

How is Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th?

MarauderMark
11-01-2006, 09:41 AM

How is Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th?

Can i come over an play too?:D
I wonder if there is anything last minute things to know about installation that can learned NOW instead of finding out later.

DEFYANT
11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Can i come over an play too?:D
I wonder if there is anything last minute things to know about installation that can learned NOW instead of finding out later.

You are more than welcome.

I will get the details on tips and tricks while I am in Florida ;)

Marauderjack
11-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Congrats....You'll LOVE it after you get over the fuel pump install!!!:argue:

PM or email me for pointers.....I did everything that can be done WRONG and can help you not do them!!:cool:

Really not that bad if you have the proper tools and do it like Greg and Mike outlined in the manual...Also helps to have an extra pair of hands....:help:

The rest is easy and straight forward!!:beer:

Good Luck and BE CAREFUL!!:burnout:

Marauderjack:D

Seneca
11-02-2006, 06:29 AM

How is Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th?.. Sounds like it's going to be a good deal I'm kinda leaning towards saturday the 18th. I talked to Greg lastnight he's going to see what the hold up is on the tuner. .. Welp I gotta get to work .. Lol.. Seneca