PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

frdwrnch
11-02-2006, 07:54 PM
I am ashamed to say that it's been three months since my last post. Since then I spent some time in Fl, the Bahamas and visiting family. Perhaps most importantly is the establishment of my own shop. Its taken over 2 months to acquire, renovate, liscense and get proper zoning permits but I'm legit now!
I look forward to helping you guys with any automotive needs you may have (not just Marauder tweaks).
I have missed my evenings at the PC absorbing and sharing information on this site. I missed Woodward this year. I'll be in FL over Thanksgiving so I can't make Marauderville.
My poor Marauder is filthy and has not been driven since Charlotte Autofair in September.
I think I'll clean her up tomorrow and go for a ride. South sounds good, maybe I-85. Who knows where I might end up. GA?

Agent M79
11-02-2006, 08:20 PM
It's good to see you back and ready to get to it!

Best of luck with the shop. I'll have to stop by when I am next in town. Not sure if you know or not, but I am no longer in the Carolinas. I sure miss but I'll be back a few times every year until I can be back for good!

When is the dyno getting installed?

stevencory
11-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Welcome back! Hope you had a
pleasant time away. I'm sure she'll
clean up really well. Shiny and black.
Should be a crisp day for a cruise.

Congratulations on the shop.
Best wishes on your new venture.
Should we be thinking about
attending a Grand Opening?

Peace,

frdwrnch
11-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Yes Agent we miss you guys a lot. Think of y'all whenever I see or wear my Carolina Marauders shirt. I hope to host an event for our local group. Right now I'm talking to a guy with a portable dyno who does locations. I'm learning Powerstroke diesels and other F-Series performance modifications and he's setting up near my home to do some truck runs. I'll be talking to him about a Spring tuning session. Holler at me! Hope to see you soon.

FordNut
11-02-2006, 08:41 PM
We were just talking about y'all yesterday. Coming to ATL? Great news on the shop. Welcome back!

fastblackmerc
11-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Glad your back. Let us know about any events. Hope all goes well with the new shop!

Bigdogjim
11-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Good luck with your new shop!

SC Cheesehead
11-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Hey dere!

Good to hear from you, wasn't sure if it was something we said.......?!?!

Would love to run up and check out the new shop, where is it located, near your house?

SCCH

ckadiddle
11-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Best of luck with your shop. We know you'll do well!

Marauderman
11-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I am ashamed to say that it's been three months since my last post. Since then I spent some time in Fl, the Bahamas and visiting family. Perhaps most importantly is the establishment of my own shop. Its taken over 2 months to acquire, renovate, liscense and get proper zoning permits but I'm legit now!
I look forward to helping you guys with any automotive needs you may have (not just Marauder tweaks).
I have missed my evenings at the PC absorbing and sharing information on this site. I missed Woodward this year. I'll be in FL over Thanksgiving so I can't make Marauderville.
My poor Marauder is filthy and has not been driven since Charlotte Autofair in September.
I think I'll clean her up tomorrow and go for a ride. South sounds good, maybe I-85. Who knows where I might end up. GA?

Well HOT DAMN!!!!!!! Man I am so glad to hear from you----can't wait to see ya again-----It great to here about all your good hard work news....can't wait to see your new place---and .uh.........I'll see ya tomorrow----south bound and down--Ga.-..cough...cough.....Yahoo!!

jarchie
11-22-2006, 08:44 PM
hey,
Let me know when we can all get together again!!

Marauderman
11-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Glad your back. Let us know about any events. Hope all goes well with the new shop!

BUMP!!! Don't forget to let us know about what he's^^^^^^asking about above--inquiring minds want to know as soon as possible---Tom