PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor before MVIV.

Haggis
11-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Is anyone in or near Fayetteville and can drop by the Harley dealer for me. I collect the Harley tall shot glasses with the store logo on them. The last time I was there they were out and was unable to get one. If some one is going by the Harley store can you please pick me up one, they cost about $6. I'll by you a drink at MVIV and even pay for the shot glass.

Thanks. :D

Marauderman
11-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Is anyone in or near Fayetteville and can drop by the Harley dealer for me. I collect the Harley tall shot glasses with the store logo on them. The last time I was there they were out and was unable to get one. If some one is going by the Harley store can you please pick me up one, they cost about $6. I'll by you a drink at MVIV and even pay for the shot glass.

Why that shop?--Can't another shop in another town do just as well...

Haggis
11-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Why that shop?--Can't another shop in another town do just as well...

Because they did not have one when I was there and their shop only has their store logo. I collect them from every Harley store I stop at.

MM03MOK
11-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Because they did not have one when I was there and their shop only has their store logo. I collect them from every Harley store I stop at.
What about ones you don't stop at.....like one near me.

Haggis
11-04-2006, 07:57 PM
What about ones you don't stop at.....like one near me.

If you would like to pick me up one that is fine. But, as we travel we stop at Harley stores and get t-shirts and shot glasses representing the stores we visited. Funny thing is we still do not have any shirts or shot glasses fron the Frederick, Md. store.

Mary, Chris would like a medium t-shirt with store logo and whil you are at it, please get me a large. ;)

MM03MOK
11-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Mary, Chris would like a medium t-shirt with store logo and whil you are at it, please get me a large. ;)I have one with a lighthouse on it. I'll see what I can find. :D

Haggis
11-04-2006, 08:09 PM
I have one with a lighthouse on it. I'll see what I can find. :D

Thanks Mary.

Now back to the Fayetteville area.

Each store has their own logo and the store in Fayetteville was out of shot glasses when I was there. We already have t-shirts only need a tall shot glass. If no one is in the area we can swing by on our way home and hopefully they will have one this time.

KillJoy
11-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Gordon, ever been for AD Farrow's in Columbus Ohio? they are just up the street from where I work.

They are either the Oldest HD Dealer in Ohio, or the USA...I cannot remember which. Whey became a dealer in 1912. Nice shop. Nice bikes..... Heather and I would REALLY like a new Street Glide :D

KillJoy

KillJoy
11-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Actually....looking at their site a little more, I found this:

A.D. Farrow Co. Harley-Davidson & Buell is now recognized as the oldest continuously operating Harley-Davidson dealership in the United States.

KillJoy

fastblackmerc
11-04-2006, 09:08 PM

You just want 1 shot glass? Next time I'm in that area I'll pick 1 up for you. Do you have one from the Raleigh HD?

MM03MOK
11-04-2006, 10:06 PM
I have one with a lighthouse on it. I'll see what I can find. :D
DANG! They're closed Sunday and Monday. Leaving Tuesday for MVIV so not for this trip. :(

SID210SA
11-05-2006, 08:00 PM
DANG! They're closed Sunday and Monday. Leaving Tuesday for MVIV so not for this trip. :(

Speaking of shot glasses Mary, Have you put the one to use that I got for you?

MM03MOK
11-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Speaking of shot glasses Mary, Have you put the one to use that I got for you?
Lots of use, Mike! Thanks again!

Haggis
11-06-2006, 04:25 AM
You just want 1 shot glass? Next time I'm in that area I'll pick 1 up for you. Do you have one from the Raleigh HD?

Thank you. Yes all I need is one and no I have never been to the Raleigh store.

MarauderMark
11-06-2006, 04:33 AM
Gordon if your going to stop on the way give em a call first make sure they have it in.http://www.capefearhd.com/

Haggis
11-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Gordon if your going to stop on the way give em a call first make sure they have it in.http://www.capefearhd.com/

Thanks Mark, I already have their number in my Harley map book. Yes they have a map book with the location of all the Harley stores in North & South America, with phone numbers and addresses.

fastblackmerc
11-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Thank you. Yes all I need is one and no I have never been to the Raleigh store.

I'll stop by there today and pick one up for you. Just a shot glass or you need t-shirts also?

Haggis
11-06-2006, 06:57 AM
I'll stop by there today and pick one up for you. Just a shot glass or you need t-shirts also?

Just the tall shot glass with store logo. We already have t-shirts from our previous visit.

Thanks...:2thumbs:

fastblackmerc
11-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Just the tall shot glass with store logo. We already have t-shirts from our previous visit.

Thanks...:2thumbs:
This would be a shot glass from the Raleigh HD dealership. I haven't gotten down to the Fayetteville HD yet.

My kids have a comlete Hard Rock pin collection from every Hard Rock Cafe in the world.

Haggis
11-06-2006, 09:50 AM
This would be a shot glass from the Raleigh HD dealership. I haven't gotten down to the Fayetteville HD yet.

My kids have a comlete Hard Rock pin collection from every Hard Rock Cafe in the world.

Ok, cool. Thanks.