PDA

View Full Version : Ads Without Pics???????

stryker
11-07-2006, 08:32 AM
:confused: Well Marauderers this is the first time to post in this forum, The main reason to post here is that I suggest to include in the classifieds to post pics of the article,part,car or whatever want to sell I have check the parts for sale and I see a lot of ads of parts for sale but no pics are posted and I think that if I'm interested in buy something I like to see pics to see the condition of the part not all viewers conform just with the description of the item I suggest that anyone who are posting and ad be obligated to post pics of the part are putting to sell I think a pic promote to the interested person to buy it, Well here it is I open this to opinions and as a demostration I will post soon and ad of an part I will put to sell thanks for the time to read. ;)

STRYKER.:burnout:

Breadfan
11-07-2006, 08:33 AM
My recommendation is that your reply to the ad and ask for pictures, or PM the user let them know you are interested but would like pictures.

Sellers should post pics though it doesn't need to be a requirement. But most sellers know that if you want to sell something, it's going to sell much easier with pictures than without!