PDA

View Full Version : T&T @ Route 66

SSparky
06-02-2003, 10:34 AM
Hello All,

For those of you in the Chicago area, Tuesday nights at Rte.66 Dragway near Joliet is test & tune night.

The weather looks fair, so I'm planning on getting some passes in with my SS. Since I didn't make GLD last month, I thought I'd invite any MM owners that are interested.

Nothing hardcore. No t-shirts, no prizes, no Chevy versus Ford stuff. Just talking cars in the staging lanes.

Tech opens at 4:00 pm I believe. I'll probably get there around 5:30 or so. If anyone is interested, we can arrange a meeting area at the track.

Thanks,

Paul O.

jefferson-mo
06-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a great plan Paul...........too bad I'm 2500 miles away...............:depress: :alone:

SergntMac
06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
I like it, Tues. nights work great for me, and the 4PM start...cool.

I won't be able to make it for the next few weeks, plans are in place. But once I can, Paul, I'll drop you a note.

Any other Chicagoland MM owners interested?

Hey...WTF happened to Wags? Pete? Check in bud...stuff is happening. Texas, PA, Joliet...

Dave Compson
06-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like the epicenter of the marauder community is chicago? !!! Nothing here on the west coast.

wahh..

ok ok i am done crying in my beer.

Bigdogjim
06-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Dave Compson
Is it just me, or does it seem like the epicenter of the marauder community is chicago? !!! Nothing here on the west coast.

wahh..

ok ok i am done crying in my beer.

Hey Don't rule out the BIG EAST!

Wags
06-03-2003, 04:22 AM
Sarge,

Still here, just have been real swamped. I sold one of my engines to a friend, and have been working to get it in his car. We are going to fire it up on Thursday. (I told him I'll give him a one start warranty, this is his 3rd one in less than 2 yrs) I won't have much time for the next 6 wks. or so, just too much work (better than having nothing). Got my Chevelle going last week, and then the water pump went south. The new one should be here by Friday. You will like the track at Joliet. I think that it's a real nice one. It's much better than 'da grove or byron. Get there early, because, if like last year, there will be alot of people out there by 6. Have fun guys, I'll get out when I get some time.

Wags

jgc61sr2002
06-03-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
Hey Don't rule out the BIG EAST! BigDogJim - I concur.:up: