PDA

View Full Version : JLT Performance Pre-Holiday Sale 11/10-11/30

Tucker
11-09-2006, 07:50 AM
JLT Pre Holiday sale.

I know it a Marauder site, but here is the complete sale ad so you can see all we have. Thanks
Jay
This sale will be for rest of the month of November. The sale is 10% off all JLT CAI / RAI kits (exemptions noted below).
This includes all our complete induction kits for all vehicles. Most all colors and kits in stock and ready to ship. No waiting for most popular colors.
Here are some new products you may not know about:
94-95 GT/Cobra CAI
97-03 F-150/Expidition 4.6 & 5.4
04-07 F-150 5.4
05-07 Mustang V6 CAI

All kits will receive a full 10% off the total INCLUDING the shipping.
Exemptions to the 10%:
05-07 Mustang GT CAI/SCT X-2 tuner packages
05-07 Mustang V6 CAI/SCT X-2 tuner packages
04-07 F-150 5.4 RAI/SCT X-2 tuner packages
These packages will receive a huge 35.4% off the CAI only and no discount off the tuner.
The 3 intake/tuner packages retail for $555. So with the 35.4% off the intake the total your cost will be $499.50 plus the discounted shipping. WOW!! (Color option is additional, but still discounted)All 05-07 colors in stock!
Also on sale:
05-07 Mustang GT Magnason MagnaCharger superchargers.
Retail else where $5495 Our everyday price $5195 SALE PRICE $5000 + FREE SHIPPING (1 available at this price)
04-07 F-150 5.4 Magnason MagnaCharger superchargers.Retail $5495 SALE PRICE $5295+FREE SHIPPING
SCT BA 2400 and 2800 MAF's also included in the 10% off!
Flames kit done and ready to go:
(1) Black pipe with Sonic Blue flames (99-04 Cobra or MACH I)
(1) Black pipe with Redfire flames (99-04 Cobra or MACH I)
Regular Price $280
SALE PRICE $250 (Must call in) only these 2 avaliable.
If you’re looking to buy 2 or more kits or parts please call to see about additional savings.
If you have ANY questions please feel free to call (best) email (2nd best) or PM (3rd best) us and we will gladly answer them.
Big thanks to all the forum members for your support over the years. :beerchug:

This sale will start 11/10 and run until 11/30
Please keep these dates in mind. We are announcing this a day early to help with those who plan on ordering today. We can not give this discount to any order placed before OR after these dates.

To recieve the discount you must go to JLT Performance (http://www.jlttruecoldair.com), place your order and put JLT1 in the discount box
Final checkout will show the discount.
Or call 757 335 1940 and mention this sale.
Don’t forget, we sell all METCO Performance Solutions pulleys and suspension parts plus SCT and now REDLINE TUNING Hood lifters. Also, don’t forget the new JLT PVC Pre-Filters, in stock and ready to go
Thanks you all :beer:
The new 2007 GT500 kits are NOT included in this sale!!!
Jay Tucker

mercmatt
11-12-2006, 06:54 AM
dammit i just ordered the cai a couple weeks ago. btw you know if its been shipped yet? it was the one going to chicopee, mass

Tucker
11-12-2006, 07:59 AM
dammit i just ordered the cai a couple weeks ago. btw you know if its been shipped yet? it was the one going to chicopee, mass
A couple weeks ago? All Marauder kits are in stock at all times. If you haven't recieved it yet you should call Monday so we can find out where it is.
You should have got a tracking # through UPS if a email address was given.
VA to Mass is only 3 days.

Jay

mercmatt
11-15-2006, 09:06 PM
i got the tracking number a couple days ago. said it should be here by friday. it think i ordered it two weeks ago to the day. but i aint complaining im not gonna put it on til it comes out of winter hibernation. i cant wait!!

Tucker
11-16-2006, 05:30 AM
i got the tracking number a couple days ago. said it should be here by friday. it think i ordered it two weeks ago to the day. but i aint complaining im not gonna put it on til it comes out of winter hibernation. i cant wait!!
This is very concerning to me. If you ordered 2 weeks ago you should have it by now.
Please shoot me your name so I can look up your info and find out what went wrong.

Thank you,

Jay

I just went back 8 weeks in my data base and we have no Marauder order for a Matt or anyone in chicopee, mass or even the state of Mass. Did you order this kit through JLT or a dealer of ours?
Resaon I ask is we (JLT) get all orders out the day ordered or the next at the latest. Please let me know who you ordered this from and what exact date and your name so I can find out what took so long. You can PM me if you like.
Thanks

Jay

Ryan Nelson
11-16-2006, 07:28 AM
I ordered a JLT cai on Monday and installed it last night (less than 48 hours after placing the order). Now THAT's quick! Thanks!

Tucker
11-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks Ryan, that's what we do.

Jay