http://www.piedmontdragway.com/flyers/2006/nov12/

Peter
11-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm in there. :)

http://www.piedmontdragway.com/flyers/2006/nov12/
Wish I can make it:( :beer:

fastblackmerc
11-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Dammm.... my neck of the woods & I can't be there.... blown engine prolly won't be fixed in enough time.

THE_INTERCEPTOR
11-11-2006, 12:03 PM
sorry to hear that guys. I'll take plenty of pics. :)

Butch
11-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Post any pics you get. This is in my "backyard", but I wasn't able to go. I am getting ready for a business trip this week.

Marauderman
11-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Post any pics you get. This is in my "backyard", but I wasn't able to go. I am getting ready for a business trip this week.

Hey !!!!! Where you been?????????? We need to have you talk to us some more-------we have some ideas to discuss...........Tom

frdwrnch
11-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey Butch! Good to hear from you. I had a good time when we went to this event a couple of years ago but unable to make it this time. Next year I may have a little somethin' for ya!

Butch
11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey !!!!! Where you been?????????? We need to have you talk to us some more-------we have some ideas to discuss...........Tom

I just got back from Atlanta for some training. I really hate traffic down there, especially if it rains, and "BOY! Did it rain!!!!!"

I thought about ya when I passed through Charlotte on the way home.

Give me a call at work one day this week if you have time. I'll be there Mon-Wed this week.

See ya!

Butch
11-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey Butch! Good to hear from you. I had a good time when we went to this event a couple of years ago but unable to make it this time. Next year I may have a little somethin' for ya!

Yeah, it was fun then. I haven't had a chance to talk to a few people that I know that went to it to see how it was this year. Hopefully will get up with them later this week.

You gonna finally get a little "whine" under the hood?

Marauderman
11-19-2006, 07:02 PM
You gonna finally get a little "whine" under the hood?
He's thinking about it---but needs someone who knows how the install goes..know of anyone near by..cough..cough....
Personally.........a whistle can attract ...when done right ,....just as well....

Butch
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
He's thinking about it---but needs someone who knows how the install goes..know of anyone near by..cough..cough....
Personally.........a whistle can attract ...when done right ,....just as well....

Would be great if he got one. I've told him before that I would be glad to help him out as much as I can with an install. I can give him a few hints to make things easier. He's just got to get the ball rolling (and spend the $$$ on the kit) and let me know a timeframe and I would see how my schedule is going.

With his wrench turning skills, he can easily have it done in a weekend. (As long as he doesn't end up with the same problems I had....)

Marauderman
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Would be great if he got one. I've told him before that I would be glad to help him out as much as I can with an install. I can give him a few hints to make things easier. He's just got to get the ball rolling (and spend the $$$ on the kit) and let me know a timeframe and I would see how my schedule is going.

With his wrench turning skills, he can easily have it done in a weekend. (As long as he doesn't end up with the same problems I had....)

I think it is closesr than we all think--he would love to have you down--hey== we could do what the FLA guys do---I'll watch and do the beer drinking while you guys wrench--of course I can take the pics---that is a job too you know :lol:--

frdwrnch
11-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Man it's hard to keep a good secret around here.

fastblackmerc
11-20-2006, 05:29 AM
I can help also.

Marauderman
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Man it's hard to keep a good secret around here.

Its still a secret-cause it hasn't happen yet----I do think there is a few here who would par take in the install help if one was to throw such a get together....so keep that in mind.....I'm thinking par-t....uh maybe I should ask some SSM guys what the trimmings are for such a gala event..:lol:

Butch
11-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Its still a secret-cause it hasn't happen yet----I do think there is a few here who would par take in the install help if one was to throw such a get together....so keep that in mind.....I'm thinking par-t....uh maybe I should ask some SSM guys what the trimmings are for such a gala event..:lol:

I don't know about you guys, but I don't know if I would want a bunch of drunks trying to put my car back together.....Might end up with bottle caps laying on top of the pistons.....or bananas in the tailpipes! :banana:

I'll be glad to help as much as possible if it was to happen. Be happy to come down early one morning and help out during the day.

Marauderman
11-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll be glad to help as much as possible if it was to happen. Be happy to come down early one morning and help out during the day.

NOW that is what I'm Talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fastblackmerc
11-20-2006, 07:49 PM
I can come down for a day or 2.

SC Cheesehead
11-21-2006, 05:20 AM
I think it is closesr than we all think--he would love to have you down--hey== we could do what the FLA guys do---I'll watch and do the beer drinking while you guys wrench--of course I can take the pics---that is a job too you know :lol:--
Tom,

I'd be glad to pitch in and help you with the beer drinking and picture taking!:D

Seriously, if we want to get together for a Frdwrnch "blower party" lemme know, I'd love to drive up and help out.

SCCH

Marauderman
11-21-2006, 05:24 AM
Tom,

I'd be glad to pitch in and help you with the beer drinking and picture taking!:D

Seriously, if we want to get together for a Frdwrnch "blower party" lemme know, I'd love to drive up and help out.

SCCH

I think it will be a happening --something like what the Fla (SSM) guys do---and I'm sure your attendence will be as welcomed---lets see--for the secret happening--we have 4 members ready to pounce and help out...pretty good start....hey frdwrnch!! :lol:

jarchie
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey Frdwrnch,
You know I would love to help and I don't drink as much as I used to!:beer:

SC Cheesehead
11-23-2006, 06:37 AM
Hey Frdwrnch,
You know I would love to help and I don't drink as much as I used to!:beer:
Hey, I'd love to help too, but I drink more than I used to! (Hmmmmmm, should I blame MarauderMan for that?)

SCCH