PDA

View Full Version : thanks guys

Steve_NC
11-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I had great time at MV4. Thanks to all of my new firends. Jim I am sorry for the car trouble, but you and Bob won every damn thing at the raffle! I went up to the table and told them that I would make sure you got that tuner, but it was broken. Sorry about that ..... Ill just keep it here till later ;)

jimlam56
11-12-2006, 04:59 PM
From Tami and I, good to meet you Steve and your lovely wife Jane!
Glad to hear you made it home safe.
I'll let you know next time I'm in New Bern!
Now, about that hood ornament...:D
Jim

Steve_NC
11-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I am working on the hood ornament :) I have a few different ideas to try out now. Ill post a few pics when I get time to work on it.

SC Cheesehead
11-13-2006, 04:59 AM
I had great time at MV4. Thanks to all of my new firends. Jim I am sorry for the car trouble, but you and Bob won every damn thing at the raffle! I went up to the table and told them that I would make sure you got that tuner, but it was broken. Sorry about that ..... Ill just keep it here till later ;)

Steve,

Enjoyed meeting you and Jane, had a great time as well. I just wish I E-Dubb would have participated a bit more.....he's such a quiet guy, he never speaks up, does he? :rolleyes:

Maybe we can hook up next time we're over in the Wilmington area.

SCCH

Agent M79
11-13-2006, 05:27 AM
he's such a quiet guy, he never speaks up, does he? :rolleyes:

Heh. .

JMan
11-13-2006, 05:36 AM
Steve,

Enjoyed meeting you and Jane, had a great time as well. I just wish I E-Dubb would have participated a bit more.....he's such a quiet guy, he never speaks up, does he? :rolleyes:

SCCH

SCCH,
Had a great time with you and E-Dubb! If y'all are ever in the low-country, let me know! I'll treat! We have THE original Hooter's right here - the one you read about on the back of the menu. Glad you guys had a great time. All you Carolina MM guys (and gals) rock!

J

magindat
11-13-2006, 07:35 AM
I just wish I E-Dubb would have participated a bit more.....he's such a quiet guy, he never speaks up, does he? :rolleyes:

So quiet. Hardly knew he was there....

Steve_NC
11-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Steve,

SCCH

I am sorry. Did you have someone else with you? You should have introduced them... J/K :) It would be great to meet up again befor next year. I would love to try a few area car shows again, and if anyone is ever close please give me a shout.

MarauderTJA
11-13-2006, 04:59 PM
I think you NC guys should work on MV V :D . The Rock rocks:banana2: .

Smokie
11-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Steve, more important than anything else is; you came and had a good time. That is what the SSM committee tried to make possible for all our guests, I know is impossible to please everyone but I hope most every one had a good time.:D

jimlam56
11-13-2006, 05:17 PM
So quiet. Hardly knew he was there....

The best was his running commentary during Arabian nights...:lol:

Marauderman
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
I, too, want to say thanks to the SSM club for putting on a great fun event-----I also want to say how much fun I had and enjoyed meeting you Fla folks ---great to put faces to names---now where is that camera ---gotta find whose name goes with what face--:lol:.........Am tired from driving home late tonight--

Will post more later this week--

From The Carolina Marauder Group---Thank You SOOOOOO VERRRYYY MUCCCCH!!!..Tom

1stMerc
11-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Wasn't quite as smooth comin back to St. Lou as it was gettin there Left at 10 am Sunday home at 12pm Monday, but it was well worth the trip.
Had a great time at MV IV. Glad to have met all of you in attendance and see your vehicles up close.

You're a great bunch and look forward to next year.

Smiles for Miles
Waymon in St. Louie, Mo

Marauderman
11-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Nice DTR Waymon--love those markings along your MM---Nice job---Great meeting you ---...Tom

Wasn't quite as smooth comin back to St. Lou as it was gettin there Left at 10 am Sunday home at 12pm Monday, but it was well worth the trip.
Had a great time at MV IV. Glad to have met all of you in attendance and see your vehicles up close.

You're a great bunch and look forward to next year.

Smiles for Miles
Waymon in St. Louie, Mo

SC Cheesehead
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
The best was his running commentary during Arabian nights...:lol:
Yep,

If he ever decides to quit his day job, I think he's a shoo-in as Abracadabra!:coolman:

SCCH