PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville IV - Flying High!

MM03MOK
11-14-2006, 07:00 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Aerial1.jpg

Cruise-In at Old Town, Thursday, Nov. 9.

MM03MOK
11-14-2006, 07:01 AM

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Aerial2.jpg

DefyantExWife
11-14-2006, 07:05 AM
:puke:

how did you do that Mary ? Those shots are almost as bad as the skyscraper photos I've seen... you know, looking down :bigcry: :D

MM03MOK
11-14-2006, 07:10 AM
:puke:
how did you do that Mary ? Those shots are almost as bad as the skyscraper photos I've seen... you know, looking down :bigcry: :DFrom here!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Helicopter.jpg

Have always wanted a ride in a helicopter!!!

MarauderTJA
11-14-2006, 07:13 AM
Great Pictures Mary.....

DefyantExWife
11-14-2006, 07:16 AM
ohhhh Mary, you are one BRAVE girl :wflag: Kudos to you :D

ckadiddle
11-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Helicopter=Ultimate Puke Machine! :) Not getting me up there.

SID210SA
11-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Wow....8 SB!!! Good showing guys!!

Bluerauder
11-14-2006, 08:22 AM
From here!!

Have always wanted a ride in a helicopter!!!

Wrong color .... no gun mounts, either. Looks like lots of fun .... much more fun with the doors open. :D Nic pics, too !! :2thumbs:

DefyantExWife
11-14-2006, 09:05 AM
I wonder if I could write a check big enough to get Tallboy in one of those :rolleyes:

i mean... a helicopter aint *that* bad, is it ? :D

Pat
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
The sixth car down from the right top, S/B with sun roof. You can just see my purple Zex computer box.

Had a wonderful time finally met the folks whose screen names were familiar.

Merc-O-matic
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
The sixth car down from the right top, S/B with sun roof. You can just see my purple Zex computer box.

Had a wonderful time finally met the folks whose screen names were familiar.

Pat, Hope you got home safe & sound.....sure enjoyed your friendship
at MVIV. And a great aerial photo...Thanks Mary.

Gotta Love It!:pimp:

Dennis Reinhart
11-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Who said Bunnys don't fly:lol: :lol: :banana: :banana: :banana2: :banana2:

SMOKE
11-14-2006, 02:17 PM
NICE! Right next to the Sky Coaster.....anybody try their drag simulator on the other side of the pond?

Old Towne is always a mandatory stop whenever I hit Orlando. Beer and shrimpies at Sun On The Beach.

Great Car shows on Saturday (or Friday nights?). Always seem to miss them whenever we fly in for a week.

I need more vacation time so I can attend this kind of stuff!!

JWM

Hotrauder
11-14-2006, 03:30 PM
I wonder if I could write a check big enough to get Tallboy in one of those :rolleyes:

Chuck don't need no stinkin helicopter...he is high on life and the friendships he has made, everywhere. Helicopters aint bad at all...especially if the alternative is, as it often is; a 25 MILE FORCED MARCH. They will make you feel VERY vulnerable and allshookup. :D Dennis...our buddy KEVIN is just back from Indian Country and lots of low and slow miles hopin his gunners are the accuate ones. God bless him and all the other heros. It was a real treat visiting with him at MVIV. thanks Kevin. Dennis

Tallboy
11-14-2006, 03:32 PM

Not a chance, sister...:P

Smokie
11-14-2006, 03:47 PM
ohhhh Mary, you are one BRAVE girl :wflag: Kudos to you :D

Mary is a girl of many talents and not afraid of much if anything, she is equally at home riding a helicopter....or on a stage belly dancing*...ooops did I say that.:D

Arabian Nights was fun*

Marauderman
11-14-2006, 04:03 PM

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Aerial2.jpg

Great pics Bunny---and folks,that shiny metal roof at the top left of our cars...well thats a stage where live bands played that evening and folks were dancing in the streets--Yahoo!!!

jgc61sr2002
11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Mary - Great pictures.:D Thanks:up:

JMan
11-14-2006, 05:15 PM
:D Dennis...our buddy KEVIN is just back from Indian Country and lots of low and slow miles hopin his gunners are the accuate ones. God bless him and all the other heros. It was a real treat visiting with him at MVIV. thanks Kevin. Dennis

Ditto /\/\/\
It was great meeting and talking with Kevin (iK04). We had a single hero, of the many abroad, among us! I'm honored to have met him! I had the honor of buying drinks for two veterans (Kevin and Dennis) on Veterans Day!

God Bless all our heroes,

J

Bluerauder
11-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Ditto /\/\/\
It was great meeting and talking with Kevin (iK04). We had a single hero, of the many abroad, among us! I'm honored to have met him! I had the honor of buying drinks for two veterans (Kevin and Dennis) on Veterans Day!

God Bless all our heroes,

J
Don't forget Bob Mathis dropping in from Afghanistan. His role in support of the troops is equally important. He's worn the suit and now continues to offer his talent and experience to the troops in the field. :flag:

Dayum .... and I missed "Free Drinks" too. :(

JMan
11-15-2006, 05:44 AM
Don't forget Bob Mathis dropping in from Afghanistan. His role in support of the troops is equally important. He's worn the suit and now continues to offer his talent and experience to the troops in the field. :flag:

Dayum .... and I missed "Free Drinks" too. :(

Charlie,
Don't you worry, I said my thanks to Bob as well! Plus, the guy's got the prettiest wife (Jean) on the planet. Does it get any better than that?

Thanks to all Veterans both active and retired!

J

MaLo03
11-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Great pics......Thanks Bunny........

brucerines
11-25-2006, 06:45 PM
:D Looking back now, I remember it all well! What'a great day that was.