PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville IV - RAFFLE WINNERS

MM03MOK
11-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Here's the list (attached) of all the winners!!!!

Special thanks again, for the contributions from the following Vendors and Members!! Their generosity is greatly appreciated by all, in support of our 4th National event!

CAR Motorsports - BiggDogg, Alan CMS
Colex Inc. - Daniel
Diablosport
Forced Induction Technologies - Maraudernkc
Grand Muffler - TAF
Innovative Interceptors - WChain
JLT Performance - Tucker
Marauder Concepts - Shakes_26
Mark Keiser's Logowear Store - N40GL
Reinhart Automotive - Dennis Reinhart
SS Inserts
Trilogy Motorsports - Jerry Barnes

Agent M79
11-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks vendors! I like to win stuff! I want to win more stuff!

So do I just sit back and wait for the avalanche of goodies or do I need to make some contact with the vendors?

jimlam56
11-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks to all the vendors who contributed!
Make sure you remember them next time you need something for your MM!

SouLRioT
11-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks vendors! I like to win stuff! I want to win more stuff!

So do I just sit back and wait for the avalanche of goodies or do I need to make some contact with the vendors?

If you are needing to contact vendors you should have recieved a PM already. If not, I will be shipping out your raffle prizes to the addresses you supplied to paypal.

Agent M79
11-14-2006, 03:50 PM
If you are needing to contact vendors you should have recieved a PM already. If not, I will be shipping out your raffle prizes to the addresses you supplied to paypal.

:woohoo: Shower me with prizes! :woohoo:

Marauderman
11-14-2006, 03:56 PM
:woohoo: Shower me with prizes! :woohoo:

SC Cheesehead is looking for you--BIG TIME!!!

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2006, 04:27 PM
SC Cheesehead is looking for you--BIG TIME!!!

Hey, we've already talked.
Things are gonna get interesting!!! WHOOO WHOOO!:burn:

(Now if I could just swap E-Dubb for a blower.......)

SCCH

HwyCruiser
11-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow, that was a lot of stuff. Congrats to the (multiple) winners!

seans
11-15-2006, 05:33 AM
Thanks!!!!:banana2: I look forward to receiving the items that I have won.

SouLRioT
11-16-2006, 08:30 AM
The majority of the prizes went out in the mail yesterday. But I regret to say that a few of the many mugs did not make the trip well. So a few people will be short. I am very sorry that this happened.

MarauderMark
11-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the stuff as none of it won't fit me.But thats cool the only thing i was wondering was if anyone got a new Reinhart shirt in 3x and may want a new medium size dr shirt in trade give a holla.:D

SouLRioT
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the stuff as none of it won't fit me.But thats cool the only thing i was wondering was if anyone got a new Reinhart shirt in 3x and may want a new medium size dr shirt in trade give a holla.:D

XL was the biggest size that we recieved from the vendors, and most of those went to the winners that were present. I tired my best to give different sizes to people who won more than one shirt.

Mike
11-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Thank's to all vender's involved!!

Pops
11-20-2006, 07:49 AM
I received my 3 items Sat. THANKS! Shoud have bought lottery tickets that week as I went 3 for 3 on this raffle! Hats off to the venders for the support.

shami02
08-27-2007, 01:00 PM
I didn't see my name on the list for the four Goodyear tires? What's up with that? Also when do w get the certificates, as we all are I am in need of rubber....
Just checking in don't really know who to ask someone let me know what the scoop is when you have time.
TNKX,
Mike

Bluerauder
08-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I didn't see my name on the list for the four Goodyear tires? What's up with that? Also when do w get the certificates, as we all are I am in need of rubber....
Just checking in don't really know who to ask someone let me know what the scoop is when you have time.
TNKX,
Mike

Wrong List :rolleyes: You need to check the raffle from MV V (Marauderville V) or MV5. You are looking at the Orlando winners from November 2006.

MM03MOK
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks, Charlie. We'll have to have Mark K look into it.

shami02
08-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Thankx Charlie I must not have been paying attention when I posted the question...

Mark K. Gotta' say Thankx a million for the heads up on the Bluetooth ODBC transmitter, this puppy s the bomb! I got it about two weeks ago and have been using it ever since. One of the vendors should do a GB on these puppies, it may be to late for you and I but the other guys would benefit wouldn't you say? Great piece of technology! Any my friend I am going to be needing tires around the end of September any thoughts on the possibility of getting the Goodyear certificate by then? No pressure just checking LOL!

C-Ya'