PDA

View Full Version : MVIV Trophy Winners!!

MM03MOK
11-15-2006, 06:53 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/Gainesville.jpg

DRAG RACING:

Power Adder Class:

1st Place - Dennis Reinhart @ 11.971 - FL

2nd Place - Defyant, Charlie @ 12.437 - MD

3rd Place - Tyrone Minto @ 12.442 - MI

Best:

Reaction Time: .003 Greggash - FL

60 ': 1.700 John Nero (w/nitrous) - FL

1/8 Mile ET: Dennis Reinhart - FL

N/A Class:

1st Place - (no nitrous) John Nero @ 14.204 - FL

2nd Place - Blackmobile @ 14.250, Ed Daniels - FL

3rd Place - IK04 @ 14.614, Kevin Ivey - TX

Best:

Reaction time - 0.00 Razzberry, Robert Berry - FL

60' - 2.132, Blackmobile, Ed Daniels - FL

1/8 mile ET, IK04, Kevin Ivey - TX

CAR SHOW:

Judges:

Best overall - Merc-o-matic - FL

Runner Up - Gonzo50 - GA

Best Engine Bay - Cobra25 - FL

Runner up - Hotrauder - FL

Members:

Peoples Choice - Cobra 25 - FL

Runner up - Hotrauder - FL

Longest Drive - Kennyrauder, Ken Metsala from N. Ontario, Canada

A special prize was given to Kennyrauder - a Cruzer Armrest, donated by Cruzer (Maury.) I'm sure that was very handy and comfortable for the long trek North!

Congratulations to all the Winners!!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Cobra25
11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
I just say this, That is that Everyone their was a Winner in my eye's!

Bluerauder
11-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Congrats :congrats: to all of the winners at the drag strip and the car show.

Looks like the heat and humidity took a little edge off the Defyant Marauder ... otherwise a head to head with DR would have been "really" interesting to watch. The difference may have been in the number of coats of wax on the front bumper. ;)

Merc-O-matic
11-15-2006, 11:41 AM

Just like Cobra25 said every Marauder there was very special and worthy
of being in the "winners" circle! Again, a great big THANK YOU to the
SSM staff/crew for making MARAUDERVILLE IV a great success with many
happy memories for all of us.

Gotta Love It!:)

gonzo50
11-15-2006, 03:30 PM

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of me receiving my Plaque. I looked over most of the pictures in the gallery, I couldn't take one with my camera at the time, Thanks in advance.

JMan
11-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of me receiving my Plaque. I looked over most of the pictures in the gallery, I couldn't take one with my camera at the time, Thanks in advance.

Ya, Bro. It's not the best. My angle wasn't very good for the presentations!

It was a pleasure to finally meet you!

J

Cobra25
11-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of me receiving my Plaque. I looked over most of the pictures in the gallery, I couldn't take one with my camera at the time, Thanks in advance.I would ask Bunny. She was taking pictures of everyone getting their awards.

Smokie
11-15-2006, 05:44 PM

Carlos I got you covered brother!!!:D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/4/8/MaraudervilleIV2006018.jpg

Peter
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Wow! Congrats all!

sailsmen
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
"Looks like the heat and humidity took a little edge off the Defyant Marauder ... otherwise a head to head with DR would have been "really" interesting to watch. The difference may have been in the number of coats of wax on the front bumper."

The difference in times is .466, (1st Place - Dennis Reinhart @ 11.971 - FL
2nd Place - Defyant, Charlie @ 12.437 - MD), which is a very large difference in drag racing.

A perfect reaction time probably would not have been enough to make up a very slow reaction time. Meaning Dennis could have slept at the tree and still won.

Congratulations to all the trophy winners.:banana2:

DEFYANT
11-15-2006, 08:32 PM
"Looks like the heat and humidity took a little edge off the Defyant Marauder ... otherwise a head to head with DR would have been "really" interesting to watch. The difference may have been in the number of coats of wax on the front bumper."

2nd Place - Defyant, Charlie @ 12.437 - MD), which is a very large difference in drag racing.

A perfect reaction time probably would not have been enough to make up a very slow reaction time. Meaning Dennis could have slept at the tree and still won.

Yup, the heat sure did have an effect on ole Defyant Marauder. A half second could be made up with.. umm say... a shot of Nitrous and / or a built motor. Oh, and more boost. Besides, I suck at drag racing!! LOL!! This may have been the 15 - 20th time down the 1320.

Doesn't really matter. I had a great time. Best part about the whole trip was finally getting to meet everyone.

Thanks.

Seneca
11-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Congratulations Everyone!. Glad to see everyone had such a good time. Maybe next year I'll make it. :D

sailsmen
11-15-2006, 09:12 PM
" Besides, I suck at drag racing!! LOL!! This may have been the 15 - 20th time down the 1320."

I disagree, I saw some of your excellent R/T times at SSH6.

For most people the R/T is the hard part. Now, It's only a matter of figuring out the Dial In. :D

DEFYANT
11-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Now, It's only a matter of figuring out the Dial In. :D

THATS THE PART I SUCK AT :lol:

next time listen to Merc!

Bluerauder
11-16-2006, 07:04 AM
THATS THE PART I SUCK AT :lol:

next time listen to Merc!
Don't sell yourself short, Charlie !!! From what I have seen, when you are on your game you are one of the most consistent drivers that I've watched run the 1320. :D

Jerry Barnes
11-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Nice runs!

Jerry

MaLo03
11-16-2006, 11:26 AM

UNBELIEVABLE!
I was hanging out in the pits and witnessed DR's MM taking off like a rocket. WHOA!
Then at the award presentation, DR brought me and a couple other people to tears :bigcry:
Hope nobody got a pic of me tearing. Congratz to all, I had a great time.
Nice to have all these MM's in my backyard.

Bluerauder
11-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Nice to have all these MM's in my backyard.
Or even in your front yard .... like this !!! :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/MaraudersonLawn.jpg

MaLo03
11-16-2006, 11:35 AM
Or even in your front yard .... !!! :D

lets not give them any ideas

gonzo50
11-16-2006, 02:18 PM
"Thanks Smokie", I knew you would come through again.:bows:

Blackmobile
11-18-2006, 05:39 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!
Then at the award presentation, DR brought me and a couple other people to tears :bigcry:
Hope nobody got a pic of me tearing. Congratz to all, I had a great time.

You weren't alone!

Ed

Blackmobile
11-18-2006, 05:45 PM

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/2/4/8/MaraudervilleIV2006018.jpg

Any other Plaque winner pix available. Hey, I did smile when I got the second one.

MM03MOK
11-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I just uploaded all my trophy photos in the Gallery...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/MVIVTrophies12.jpg

I love Tom's smile! They did a good job of keeping Zoltan's awards a secret!! Boy, was he surprised!

Merc-O-matic
11-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Mary, Thanks for posting my photo from the awards ceremony...
deeply appreciated. Again, many thanks for all of your hard work in
helping make MVIV the BEST!

Gotta Love It!:)

mercfirst
12-01-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm curious as to whether or not any bone stock rides ran the 1/4 mi., and what the best couple or three times were. Specifically, I'm interested in what a bone stock '03's potential is; thanks.

Blackmobile
12-02-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm curious as to whether or not any bone stock rides ran the 1/4 mi., and what the best couple or three times were. Specifically, I'm interested in what a bone stock '03's potential is; thanks.

Here is my take on bone stock potential:Bone stock - 15's Stock with little mods - high 14's Stock with a lot of mods - Low 14's Stock with all the mods and a cool day and a lot of luck - 13's That's IMHO,Ed

tbiondich
12-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Hello, Iam new to MM ownership and the forum. Just wanted to clarify some of the mods you posted. Could you explain or give sites to view any of the stuff. TIA . You listed the Flowmaster 40's? w/ meg tips. Ford GT coil covers? 4.6 DOHC flags, formula one "pinnacle series 35" tinting. and lastly Beltronics PRO-RX65?? A source for purchase would be nice too. tbiondich@hotmail.com Thanks again...Tim