PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Mm

Peter
11-20-2006, 06:25 PM
I was wondering this for quite a while....did the 1970 MM had an Canadian Version in metric or it it both Imperial and Metric or just Imperial

69marquis conv
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
I have looked at tons of '69 & '70 Marauder and Marquis cars and parts over the past six years and I have not seen a metric version (I assume you are referring to the speedo). The Marquis and Marauder were basically the same car (rear quarters, taillights, and wheelbase excluded), with the Marauder available with a 390 in the base form rather than the 429. The Marauder X-100 got the 429 4V, the Marquis came standard with the 429 2V (code K) and the 4V (code N) was an option.
The Canadian sister to these cars was the Meteor- it might have had KMH on the speedo.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but no- I haven't seen anything other than a MPH speedo in these cars.

Peter
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
I have looked at tons of '69 & '70 Marauder and Marquis cars and parts over the past six years and I have not seen a metric version (I assume you are referring to the speedo). The Marquis and Marauder were basically the same car (rear quarters, taillights, and wheelbase excluded), with the Marauder available with a 390 in the base form rather than the 429. The Marauder X-100 got the 429 4V, the Marquis came standard with the 429 2V (code K) and the 4V (code N) was an option.
The Canadian sister to these cars was the Meteor- it might have had KMH on the speedo.
Sorry to go off on a tangent, but no- I haven't seen anything other than a MPH speedo in these cars.
Thank you for such a quick reply about the speedo thanks once again...