PDA

View Full Version : F.I.T./Reinhart/Trilogy

maraudernkc
11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
This thread is not what you think it might be. This thread is to say thank you to all the members out there that have the three main supercharger kits. It is so nice to have conversations about superchargers and it does not break out in to a all out war. I can actually tell you that no matter what kit you buy it will make you happy. They are all that good. They are all three different kits but they are all three good kits. Things have changed so much around here, that last weekend a Trilogy owner helped a F.I.T. owner install his kit. Now that is true Marauder camaraderie and that is what makes this site the best Marauder web site on the planet. Hands down mm.net is #1

Peace, Greg (maraudernkc):beer:

jabo731
11-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Greg I sent you a PM last week, did you get it?

maraudernkc
11-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Andre, I did get it. Do you still want a quote on all those upgrades?

Greg I sent you a PM last week, did you get it?

maraudernkc
11-24-2006, 05:22 PM
If there are any cry baby's out there than I am going to send you packing back to yo mama! :lol:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/superchargemyride/fed33392d3a48aa149a87a38b875ba 4a.jpg?t=1164413844

DEFYANT
11-24-2006, 06:04 PM
For the record, a Vortech guy helped a Trilogy guy create a Procharger guy.

:lol:

What's the world coming too?

1stMerc
11-24-2006, 06:17 PM
For the record, a Vortech guy helped a Trilogy guy create a Procharger guy.

That is so cool!!!

DEFYANT
11-24-2006, 08:05 PM
That is so cool!!!

We had a good laugh about it also.

Good times :beer:

MarauderMark
11-25-2006, 03:49 AM
We had a good laugh about it also.

Good times :beer:
Yes it was/always fun being there with them.
Charlie/Lisa are truely amazing people to go out of there way to accomidate and spend there time/money on us. Charlie you got my vote for President:up::D

MarauderTJA
11-25-2006, 10:12 AM
It is just fun and feels good being blown:lol: regardless of the type of S/C

merc
11-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Yes it was/always fun being there with them.
Charlie/Lisa are truely amazing people to go out of there way to accomidate and spend there time/money on us. Charlie you got my vote for President:up::D

If Charlie gets to become our next President you might be select to become the new Secretary of Agriculture. :lol:

tmac1337
11-25-2006, 04:44 PM
If there are any cry baby's out there than I am going to send you packing back to yo mama! :lol:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/superchargemyride/fed33392d3a48aa149a87a38b875ba 4a.jpg?t=1164413844

I hope you've got a lot of postage stamps!

MarauderTJA
11-25-2006, 05:10 PM
I hope you've got a lot of postage stamps!

For the :stooges:

Jerry Barnes
11-25-2006, 08:41 PM
This thread is not what you think it might be. This thread is to say thank you to all the members out there that have the three main supercharger kits. It is so nice to have conversations about superchargers and it does not break out in to a all out war. I can actually tell you that no matter what kit you buy it will make you happy. They are all that good. They are all three different kits but they are all three good kits. Things have changed so much around here, that last weekend a Trilogy owner helped a F.I.T. owner install his kit. Now that is true Marauder camaraderie and that is what makes this site the best Marauder web site on the planet. Hands down mm.net is #1

I completely agree! Amen!

Bigdogjim
12-09-2006, 09:42 PM

Yes Greg we can get along:up: