PDA

View Full Version : Rear brakes anyone?

Todd TCE
11-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Just ran a couple of REAR big brake kit steel mounts....figure someone might be in need of a combo kit. ??

How about a flat $200 discount on any front and rear combo puchase?!:burnout:
*Offer good through December 20th.

Joe Walsh
11-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Just ran a couple of REAR big brake kit steel mounts....figure someone might be in need of a combo kit. ??

COOL!!

I'm good for a set of rear brakes....although I already have a set of your front brakes.....:(

What kind of $$$ are we looking at for the rear set-up?

I know that Tom Doan wants a set of rear brakes also.

Todd TCE
11-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Mmm. Hadn't thought about it in that manner.

Common sense says we should be $75 off a half kit and $200 off the combo full kit huh? Sounds like a cheap deal though...How about $100?

So now it's $100 off a single kit (front or rear) and $225 off a combo purchase.

fastblackmerc
11-27-2006, 11:22 AM
So what would the total price of a combo purchase (frt & rear) be?

Todd TCE
11-27-2006, 11:30 AM
That would be whatever kit you choose plus options less $225.
All the prices are on the web page.
http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/cgi-bin/brakes/cginews.pl?record=11

*For those who may be new, the 14" kits will NOT fit a stock wheel. See wheel fit for clearance requirements of both kits.
http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/wheel_fit.html

Joe Walsh
12-31-2006, 11:21 AM

Todd, I am sorry that I could not take advantage of this great offer.

I am still going purchase your Wilwood rear brake kit...it's just that I have "0" modding money this time of year.
Hopefully I will be able to purchase it by @ March.

BTW: I checked the pads you sent with my front kit (yes...still in the box...:o ).
They are HAWK-7266-2-EF HB101M HPS pads. Do you recommend I stick with these when I buy the rear brake kit?

Thanks Todd,
Joe

Fourth Horseman
12-31-2006, 11:52 AM
BTW: I checked the pads you sent with my front kit (yes...still in the box...:o ).
They are HAWK-7266-2-EF HB101M HPS pads. Do you recommend I stick with these when I buy the rear brake kit?

Sorry to barge in, but just thought I'd say that I moved from the Hawk pads to the Wilwood BP10 pads at Todd's suggestion, and I have found them to be superior in every way. Not as noisy, less dust, and they grip harder. :up:

Joe Walsh
12-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry to barge in, but just thought I'd say that I moved from the Hawk pads to the Wilwood BP10 pads at Todd's suggestion, and I have found them to be superior in every way. Not as noisy, less dust, and they grip harder. :up:

No, no problem...this is exactly why I was asking.

Brake technology changes frequently, and I wanted to know if there was a better option before I installed my TCE/Wilwood front brake kit.

Todd TCE
12-31-2006, 02:33 PM
How 'bout I just toss in a set of fronts for you when you do the rear.

Joe Walsh
04-05-2007, 08:32 PM
How 'bout I just toss in a set of fronts for you when you do the rear.

Todd, I finally got a little tax refund $$$.
What's the 'lead time' on getting a rear brake kit?
I'm ready to order!!!:banana2:

BTW: Can you slot the rears and nickel wash them too?
Thanks, Joe

Todd TCE
04-05-2007, 08:44 PM
I've got rotors on order, hats on the shelf and a couple days out on calipers. build time on most kits running 7-10 days right now. March was hard on the inventory. But good on the bottom line...

Joe Walsh
04-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Great!
I'll give you a call tomorrow with my Credit card number.
What is the part that you have a core charge for?
I know that you will need mine sent back to you once the kit is installed.

Todd TCE
04-05-2007, 09:25 PM
The iron backing plates that currently support the caliper.
Now that you mention it, I need to see if we have some prepped. I only have three sets total I think.