PDA

View Full Version : SCT Livewire

Fourth Horseman
12-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey Lidio, just curious if you have plans to sell the SCT Livewire when it ships? If not, could I send one to you for your Marauder or Mustang tunes to be loaded onboard? Thanks.

Lidio
12-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey Lidio, just curious if you have plans to sell the SCT Livewire when it ships? If not, could I send one to you for your Marauder or Mustang tunes to be loaded onboard? Thanks.

At this time even I don't know every thing about these. I'm waiting to hear some info this week hopefully.

Thanks

Lidio
12-06-2006, 12:26 PM

My SCT guy got back to me today. I'm still not totally up on them technically, but they'll be available some time 1st quarter 2007 and will retail for about $200 more then a Xcal-II.

Thanks

Fourth Horseman
12-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks Lidio. I'll keep my eyes on them for more details as they get closer to release. I'll be wanting your tune for my '07 Mustang GT so I'll give your shop a call to order once we know more about the LiveWire.