PDA

View Full Version : New forum idea

Leadfoot281
12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
How about adding a new forum? We could call it "Off-brand and imported POS only".

This way all the Mopar lovers here in Marauderland can have a place to discuss all of Ma Mopars unreliable, ugly, over priced, new vehicals without annoying all the FLM fans here. (I can't possibly be the only guy here that's getting tired of sifting through dozens of Mopar related threads every week.)

If setting up a new forum for these people is too difficult, why don't we post links to some various sites for them and send them on their merry way.

MERCMAN
12-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Ah,, the ole tongue in cheek:) Well lets not rub it into them, Marauder envy is a terrible thing :lol:

Leadfoot281
12-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I bleed Ford blue. The only reason I don't own a motorcycle is because Ford hasn't built one yet.

And people looking for my opinion on anything built by Mopar, (or any other manufacturer for that matter), isn't gonna like what I have to say anyway.

That's why they should have their own forum. Or, better yet, a link out of here.

Haggis
12-04-2006, 04:18 AM
I bleed Ford blue. The only reason I don't own a motorcycle is because Ford hasn't built one yet.

And people looking for my opinion on anything built by Mopar, (or any other manufacturer for that matter), isn't gonna like what I have to say anyway.

That's why they should have their own forum. Or, better yet, a link out of here.

:laugh:^^^^^^:laugh:

John your killing me, but I do agree. :lol: