PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a meet this weekend?

kartherma
12-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi all,
I am looking forward to being in San Diego all weekend this next weekend. Anyone up for a mini-meet? Maybe Hooters near where 76 and I-15 meet?
That will be not too far north for those in San Diego and not too far south for the rest?

I have seen a few others posting about possible meetings. I might be willing to head even further north if the conditions were right...anyone know of any good car/sports functions we might be able to meet up for?

ok, be good guys!
Curt

jim geary
12-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Sorry Curt,
I have to pass, got too much work scheduled for this coming weekend.
Maybe next time. Keep trying. Don't stop. One of these days we will all
be able to make it.:bigcry:

69mach1
12-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey Curt!

How have you been and how did that 69 Mustang work out? Is Silver Birch up and running yet? I just got done swapping the 460 in my desert truck and am working on all the little details to finish her up. Any chance you're in town next weekend?
Talk later,

Jon aka 69mach1 :burnout:

Ps. Hi Jim :beer:

jim geary
12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Hey Curt!

How have you been and how did that 69 Mustang work out? Is Silver Birch up and running yet? I just got done swapping the 460 in my desert truck and am working on all the little details to finish her up. Any chance you're in town next weekend?
Talk later,

Jon aka 69mach1 :burnout:

Ps. Hi Jim :beer:
Hi Jon, Are we still on for a meet or geet together after the 1st. of the year? I'm ready.:)

69mach1
12-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Yep, I'm up for it. I'll start ringing the chimes after New Years and see who we can get pulled together. Maybe Oceanside or San Clemente to be easier on everybodys fuel bill.
Talk soon,
Jon

Curt? Jeff? James? Keith? Camp Pendleton guy?

kartherma
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Jon- Silver is nearly up...she only needs some cosmetic work and the fuel pump done and she will be ready. I pulled two good rims off the black one in preps to send them for the wide guy treatment...I will ship them next week.

I might be in town this weekend but if I am I will be trying to hit the charger game with a new girly-type friend. But saturday would be open...

As for the first of the year, depending on what happens with ships schedule and my duty schedule, I am up for just about anything.

I spoke to our good friend recently, he sends his appologies that he cannot make the meet-ups...he is still quite a distance from us all.

be good!
Curt

ParkRanger
12-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Yep, I'm up for it. I'll start ringing the chimes after New Years and see who we can get pulled together. Maybe Oceanside or San Clemente to be easier on everybodys fuel bill.
Talk soon,
Jon

Curt? Jeff? James? Keith? Camp Pendleton guy?

If it's on a Sunday - I can be there. :banana2:
How about you Robomac?

PR :burnout:

jim geary
01-03-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm free almost any Sunday. All January is open. Give me a date and a
location.