PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas $3999.00 It's Back

maraudernkc
12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
This is the real deal and I hope you will never see this price again.

Here is the deal! We will sell F.I.T. Kits #25,#26 and #27 for $3999.00 MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is a group buy and all three kits must sell to get this price.

www.superchargemyride.com

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/superchargemyride/PCopenbox.jpg?t=1163808852

Kit Includes:

P1SC ProCharger Blower (Satin Finish)

2 Core Intercooler (mounted behind grille/or chin mounted w/scoop.

Blower Pulley 6 Rib (your choice on pulley size/Boost)

Blower Main Bracket

All Tubing, Hoses, & Clamps (Tubing Powder Coated Silver)

ProFlo Surge Valve

ProCharger Blower Oil

255 lph Walboro In Tank Pump

Intake Pump Connector - Plug And Play

Coolant Reservoir

90 mm MAF Lighting

Billet MAF Adaptor

2003 Cobra Injectors 39lb - Motorcraft

External Air Intake Sensor

External Air Intake Connector

Gates Belt 6 Rib

K&N Filter

Modified Coolant Transfer Tube

Intake MAF Mounting Bracket

Rad Fan Mounting Brackets

Power Steering Bracket

3/4 Rubber Cap

5/8 Tee PCV

1" Splice Coolant Tank

3/8 Splice Power Steering

1" Heater Hose Rad to Coolant Tank

3/8 Heater Hose 3ft. Rad to Coolant Tank

Hose Thermostat to Block

5/8 x 9" Transfer Tube Hose

5/8 x 18" PCV Passenger Side

5/8 x 34" PCV Drivers Side

5/8 x 3" PCV Center Section

Autolite Plugs 22C

Wire Ties

Complete Owners Manual w/ Color Photos

All Necessary Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and Clips

Read below for fine print details.

Does not come with a Diablo tuner or chip but does come with a custom Diablo Tune that will be emailed to you. If you want a custom chip, that is $200.00 or if you want a Diablo tuner than that is $350.00. Alot of members already have tuners.

$100.00 refundable deposit on transfer tube

$120.00 Shipping

$600.00 if you want FIT to Install it. Stay free at my house in Kansas City.

3% Surcharge for Paypal (sorry that's what they charge us)

Promotion ends December 25th at 12:00 Midnight CST.

This is the real deal and if you already have a Diablo tuner and you return your transfer tube than you will pay $3999.00 plus $120.00 for shipping.

First 3 members to respond to this thread and say I want kit number## is yours, well it's yours as long as there is a total of three people.

KillJoy
12-04-2006, 02:19 PM
VERY VERY NICE!!!!

Gonna be a nice Christmas for a few!!!

KillJoy

Marauderjack
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
You "Scudder"!!:argue:

HwyCruiser
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Wow, that's one a heck of a group buy. I hope you can pull it off.

Just a note to interested parties, the FIT ProCharger tune requires a Diablo Predator handheld tuner or reflashible Revolution chip. It won't work with another brand of tuner / chip. Snowbird has just what you need to complete the picture, His old Diablo Predator tuner in the classifieds for $150. He originally got it with his FIT kit but he's running SCT tuning now. Get 'er done!

Peter
12-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Wow! Great deal!
That might be the christmas gift I'm looking for ;)

John Nero
12-04-2006, 04:38 PM
i hope you have a early part of feburary special for the procharger

Big House
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
And I just bought a new bedroom suit...oh the sacrifices...king size solid oak wood sleigh bed, with leather inlays amd antique brass buttons with walnut finish, marble topped dresser and night stands and a TV anwar that can fit up to a 32" tv. I figure this just bought me my Charger for the early spring. I now have something to bargin with:cool:

snowbird
12-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Wow, that's one a heck of a group buy. I hope you can pull it off.

Just a note to interested parties, the FIT ProCharger tune requires a Diablo Predator handheld tuner or reflashible Revolution chip. It won't work with another brand of tuner / chip. Snowbird has just what you need to complete the picture, His old Diablo Predator tuner in the classifieds for $150. He originally got it with his FIT kit but he's running SCT tuning now. Get 'er done!

And i will call my next son "JD" !! :)

MarauderTJA
12-04-2006, 07:55 PM
All I can say is WOW! Three people would have to take advantage of this deal.....dig out the credit card guys....:D

teamrope
12-04-2006, 10:51 PM
:awe: Now that's a deal!

maraudernkc
12-05-2006, 11:37 AM
I said I would not do this price again but I got in the Christmas spirit. I hope that 3 members will be able to take advantage of this fantastic deal.

Dragcity
12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Good Lord, I wish I could. I would love to get this kit, but I just can't afford it.

It is a FANTASTIC price for such a kit. Sorry. Maybe in my next life.

Hey, we could start a "Buy Joey A Blower Fund"

Thanks for the terrific offer fellas!

Joe Walsh
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
DEAL.....DOUBLE DEAL......TRIPLE DEAL!!!!

Santa's being REALLY NICE this year!!....:banana2:

the_pack_rat
12-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Anyone want a 25th Anniv. 7-up Fox Vert for, say, 6K?

C'mon, you know you want it!

:D

john

Damn ...

One of my favorite Mustangs.

The dark green metallic with the white gut & top combo on the 7-Up LX vert's were the ****znit.

I'll keep checking my lottery tickets.

;)

DefyantExWife
12-06-2006, 05:48 AM
what's the regular price on these S/C's ? just curious.

does it fit a Villager.

just kidding. :down:

O's Fan Rich
12-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Heck guy's, people are buying Playstation 3's for more than this on EBAY.
No way they can be as fun as a S/C'd Marauder!!!

ncmm
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
man, I'd love to have one but can't afford it right now. c'mon MM.NET members this is a GREAT deal!!! :cool: :burnout:

maraudernkc
12-09-2006, 10:33 AM
The normal price is $5000.00

what's the regular price on these S/C's ? just curious.

does it fit a Villager.

just kidding. :down:

KillJoy
12-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Have you had any commitments yet, or are all 3 still available???

KillJoy

maraudernkc
12-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Killjoy, they are all still available.

Greg

Have you had any commitments yet, or are all 3 still available???

KillJoy

maraudernkc
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

MI2QWK4U
12-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Just to set the record straight, "the other site" was not suggesting that Greg leave here, rather to offer his services to members at "the other site" that had made a request to us. After some people who, for whatever reason missed his great offer in this thread, contacted "the other site" to see if Greg would make the same offer or include members from "the other site" in the 3 unit group buy for Christmas. The offer was made to be a vendor there in addition to here. Believe it or not, vendors rarely support just one forum. They are inclined to support any forum in which the members may purchase their product. On the mustang forums its not unusual to see some companies as suporting vendors on 4 or 5 of the mustang forums. So there really isnt anything hidden or covert, I just had the courtesy to contact FIT away from this forum on the phone. On "the other site" we responded to a request from a few members to see if Greg wanted to be a vendor there and offer the great deal, so we followed through on their behalf. The number one concern on "the other site" is customer service. We asked Greg, he politely declined and we thanked him for his consideration. I fail to see the significance? And additionally, "the other site" has not contacted any other vendors here for support, although other vendors already signed up, as well as future vendors to "the other site" contacted the owners of "the other site" first. I hope this answers your concerns and "what you heard" Tmac.
Greg, sorry to have intruded on your post here, its a great offer, but Tmac apparently was concerned over something. Take care....

bigslim
12-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I guess Dave already explained it. Sorry Greg. Good luck on selling your kits.

HwyCruiser
12-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Greg, please don't let yourself get dragged into this crap.

teamrope
12-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Greg, please don't let yourself get dragged into this crap.

What ^^^ He^^^ said.

snowbird
12-09-2006, 09:15 PM
What ^^^ they^^^ said.

Its just a special (great) offer. If not interested, go to the Woomba offer tread seen elsewhere. Great gift idea for Christmas !! Hours of fun !!! :)

shakes_26
12-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks, Greg

maraudernkc
12-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Dave, did call me about being a vendor over yonder and I told him that I would talk to my partner and get back to him. He did not ask me the leave mm.net. I talked to my partner and we both agreed that we did not want to be a vendor on that site. I emailed Dave back and told him thanks for the offer but we were just going to advertise on mm.net and our own website.

I know there are some people that do not like the changes at mm.net but for me as a vendor, I love the changes at mm.net.:)

Peace, Greg

cougarmandan
01-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Is this still available? Does anyone want to go in with me?

tmac1337
01-16-2007, 09:45 AM
This is another great offer seen around here of late!

I would put in a GT-40 pump with this.....can get em for around $80.00.