PDA

View Full Version : Money well spent!

AstroVic
12-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Lidio,

I know you and I talked on the phone yesterday and I described how happy I was with my initial impressions of your tune, but I wanted to tell you that I went out last night and took the car for two long drives (40+ miles each), and...

The car is an absolute BLAST to drive now! Its road manners are flawless. No more transmission "gear hunting" issues and a lot more seat of the pants power throughout the whole power band. It's truly unbelievable how much more I enjoy driving the car now.

I can honestly say this was the best bang-for-the-buck money I've ever spent on a "performance modification" for any car. In fact, your tune should be standard-issue for anyone who buys a Marauder.

If anyone is on the fence about getting the Xcal2 with Lidio's tune, I strongly encourage you to take the plunge. I promise you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face!

Lidio
12-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Lidio,

I know you and I talked on the phone yesterday and I described how happy I was with my initial impressions of your tune, but I wanted to tell you that I went out last night and took the car for two long drives (40+ miles each), and...

The car is an absolute BLAST to drive now! Its road manners are flawless. No more transmission "gear hunting" issues and a lot more seat of the pants power throughout the whole power band. It's truly unbelievable how much more I enjoy driving the car now.

I can honestly say this was the best bang-for-the-buck money I've ever spent on a "performance modification" for any car. In fact, your tune should be standard-issue for anyone who buys a Marauder.

If anyone is on the fence about getting the Xcal2 with Lidio's tune, I strongly encourage you to take the plunge. I promise you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face!

Thanks for the kind words and have fun with it:burnout:

junior
12-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Hopefully Lidio will be hearing from my wife soon. Lidio, if you get a call from Maple Valley WA, Junior is gonna be one happy camper on Christmas. I can see it now, "It's been 3 hours since I've seen Junior and the Marauder, I guess we'll have to eat without him."