PDA

View Full Version : Frdwrnch's Shop

Marauderman
12-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Hey folks , me and fastblackmerc,who was on his way back home to Cary ,NC, stopped by frdwrnch's shop he has just started...and we dropped in and caught him eagerly at work on a '57 Chevy----and I took some pics of what he had in the shop he's working on as well---one is a 1947 Lincolin and a 1970 Caddy---really BIG cars --but nice----also a big lot out back ---

We had a great time checking things out and Russell says he will be having an open house when it gets warmer --should be alot of Mustangs and Marauders there --Spring time I suppose---

Nice to have a club member who has his own shop/lift ---wander if he needs a new employee part time---if your in town--need to stop by and get in line for service ---Russell can take care of just about anything!!

WTG Russell-------Tom

Marauderman
12-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Here are some more pics of Russells shopp-

Agent M79
12-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Good job Russell!

What ya need now is a dyno!

martyo
12-09-2006, 06:56 AM
I was glad to hear this when I spoke with him at SSHS 6.

Good luck! :up:

frdwrnch
12-09-2006, 08:09 PM
It was great to see you guys the other morning!. A good diversion from the bowtie!
I was blessed to have the support of many friends to get the ball rolling for the shop. I appreciate that support and look forward to helping folks with their automotive needs. Did I mention I love my new Boss? A lot easier to get up in the morning.
Thanks for the cudos!