PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauder Meet Results-12/9/06

Marauderman
12-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey folks--We had a nice meeting today--

Russell and Pat, Russ and Dana, and The Archie Family--John , Jennifer, and daughter Jordon, ( in that order - pic below) and me met at the Quaker Steak and Lube on Speedway Blvd..) see group pic.

We all spoke as fast as always to get in as much info hoping we could gather it all in ---seems we always do that--wonder if other clubs do the same thing--

Then we did the normal back out to the cars after a fine lunch to talk and look over anyones new mods---............and........

Our new member ( Archie family) got the first win from our club's first ever free drawing courteously of frdwrnch----of their own Marauder Parking Sign--see pic--that is Mrs. Archie (Jennifer) holding their " don't mess with our parking space" sigh wearing a big Carolina Smile!! Nice ,,eh!

Oh yeah--everyone --take a look at Archie's new License tag in the pic--HOW TO WAVE AT OUT FRIENDLY LEO'S! WITH HANDS!!

Some of our other member apparently had other things going on--hey foks don't forget to keep reviewing our forum for post updates just in case ---sometimes it helps you get caught up at the last minute ----ok --
Several foks mentioned they were busy for a January meet --but we will try and see if we can get a group together anyway---2nd saturday--check in often to our forum--you just never know what may show up---take care everyone--It was fun--!!........Tom

Bigdogjim
12-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Yes Tom we will busy info hoping as you say in Long Island on 12/10:0

I am just coming off a very large meet at Red Brick Station in Whitemarsh, Md.last Sunday:)

Maybe I pop in one of these day:up:

Bigdogjim
12-09-2006, 09:51 PM
ps: Great plate:up:

Marauderman
12-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Yes Tom we will busy info hoping as you say in Long Island on 12/10:0

I am just coming off a very large meet at Red Brick Station in Whitemarsh, Md.last Sunday:)

Maybe I pop in one of these day:up:

That would be great Jim---It seems this time of year weather wise its hard to get folks together---but anytime is great with us---as the saying goes-
"come on down" when you can...

.....from what frdwrnch is telling us, March he's hoping to have a Mustang and Marauder club joint meet at his shop with cooking out and all----kinda open house kinda thing---uh..ref: cookout--that tends to get everyones attention--of many kinds---:lol:
yeah--hope so--that would be a nice meet---( not that I'm trying to persude frdwrnch on any matters ..:rock: :high5: :2thumbs: .cough....cough....)-

stay tuned-see ya when we see ya------Tom

jarchie
12-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks BigDogJim. If we keep up the trend, by this summer we could up to 10 cars or better! Tom, thanks again for taking pictures. Hey, my birthday is January 15, I think thats about the time for our next meet. For my birthday, I would like to see a big turnout. Hey Russ, it was nice meeting you and your wife and your car is clean! can anyone tell me where to find the trunk liner you had? Is there any other places on the net I sould check out for parts and accessorys (IE: Gods head stuff)? PM me, as I do not want to break any rules. BTW, you could also email me at jarchie@carolina.rr.com

fastblackmerc
12-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Sounds like everyone had a fun time. I hope to make the next meet in January. eBay usually has some MM stuff and you can always search MM.net for some bling.

Bigdogjim
12-10-2006, 10:01 PM
can anyone tell me where to find the trunk liner you had? Is there any other places on the net I sould check out for parts and accessorys (IE: Gods head stuff)? PM me, as I do not want to break any rules. BTW, you could also email me at jarchie@carolina.rr.com

Try CAR Motorsports a vendor right here on MM.net just look in the vendor forum. by the way looking for stuff does break any rules:) Web site is http://www.carmotorsports.com// Rich and Allen are great guys:up:

Bigdogjim
12-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey gang I gotta put the "Carolina Marauder " on my list:)

I enjoy hearing South.

Thanks for the kind words