PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a Silver Birch near Fort Belvoir, VA

Bluerauder
12-18-2006, 11:08 AM
I spotted a Silver Birch near Fort Belvoir, VA as I was headed out for the lunch hour. The silver MM was headed toward Mount Vernon on the Mount Vernon Highway just a little after noon today. Anyone here?? :D

Only got a quick glimpse as he passed. Looked like an antenna(s) on the trunk lid. No SS Inserts that I could see.

Hey Mike/Breadfan, you didn't borrow your Dad's ride to go to work today did you?? ;)

Breadfan
12-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Nope wasn't me. :)

His has SS inserts and no antanna too.

Sounds like a new one in the area maybe?

merc6
12-26-2006, 04:49 AM
Might be the same one I saw on bolling. Sounds like the same day.

Bluerauder
12-26-2006, 07:09 AM
Might be the same one I saw on bolling. Sounds like the same day.
If he's up there at Bolling AFB, maybe Big House has seen him around or knows who he is?? OK William WASUPWIDIS Silver MM on base?

merc6
12-27-2006, 06:05 AM
There is a co-worker who has a friend who did get a silver 04 last summer/fall. I talked to him a few days ago and recommended he at least browse this section and classifieds for a lidio Xcal2. I can't confirm if that was him or not since he got on base with a co-worker. I beleve someone in DIA has a black one with tan interior. I only seen a quick glimpse of him as he went in the garage.

Bluerauder
12-27-2006, 07:56 AM
I beleve someone in DIA has a black one with tan interior.

The only Black with Tan interior that I have seen was at MV III in Detroit. However, it wasn't a Marauder. It was a '98 or '99 CV that had been Marauderized including the engine, exhaust, dash, console, wheels .... the works. Some of the more "astute" MM owners picked up on the wheel offsets and some other non-Marauder indicators. The tan seats are what clued me as something being different. :rolleyes:

merc6
12-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Wait... what was the other color oprion for black mm? It was same as badgers but I don't beleve it was him. He was the 1st one I saw like that.

Bashman
01-29-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah im the one with the silver MM. My i live in the area and my man is in the military... Just trying to learn a little more about my car.

Breadfan
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
yeah im the one with the silver MM. My i live in the area and my man is in the military... Just trying to learn a little more about my car.

Nevermind my original post - heres an edit..., I thought this was in response to when I was behind Charlie's blue MM at the light. ;)

The same day, which was last week sometime, I saw a nice clean SB going north on Rt 1 towards Mt Vernon pkwy. Looked nice, it wasn't my dad.

On a side note, I had some of my coworkers come back from lunch going on about how they spotted a blue MM. They really liked the color and didn't know they came in blue. :) They actually suggested I get mine painted!

Bluerauder
01-30-2007, 02:17 PM

Hello and Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome1: We have a local group of Marauder owners that get together about once per month. Check out the Capitol Area Marauder (CAM) forums for local gatherings. We draw from VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ and PA.

Hope to see you around at some of the events. I am in the Fort Belvoir area alot .... might even see you around here. :D

Breadfan
01-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Hello and Welcome to the MM.Net :welcome1: We have a local group of Marauder owners that get together about once per month. Check out the Capitol Area Marauder (CAM) forums for local gatherings. We draw from VA, DC, MD, DE, NJ and PA.

Hope to see you around at some of the events. I am in the Fort Belvoir area alot .... might even see you around here. :D

Pretty soon we can have mini-meets at Roy's. ;)

merc6
01-30-2007, 04:31 PM
I just spotted another silver mm on bolling this morning/afternoon it was parked in the band parking lot. I was the black mm circling around for like 3 hrs for a parking spot.